Professional Assignmentnikhila chowdary
Read “Ending HIV? Sangamo Therapeutics and Gene Editing” on pages 167-175.
Then, Answer the following questions:
1. What were the pros and cons of Sangamo Therapeutics, Inc. (Sangamo) pursuing its gene editing
programs alone versus working with a partner?
2. What legal protections needed to be considered?
3. Does the HIV program offer any special opportunities or challenges?
4. What do you believe Sangamo should do regarding the HIV program?
a. Should it license the technology to a large pharmaceutical?
b. Should it form a joint venture with another biotech or pharma company? If so, who?
Length: 4-5 pages
- 8 months ago
- power point
- APPLICATION CASE: APPRAISING THE SECRETARIES AT SWEETWATER U
- week 5 prof-hayat/eco100 & bus499
- Social Bookmark
- Segmentation and Target Market Paper
- From the first e-Activity, analyze how the Federal Reserve’s decision to keep interest rates low through late-2014 affects the bond market and determine if you are in agreement with this strategy.
- Geography lab
- Macro homework due tomorrow
- HW 1