Proactive Classroom Strategies ( 2 pages) NO LATE WORK & READ EVERYTHING
In this assignment you will demonstrate your understanding of the weekly learning objectives: Compare positive proactive classroom behavior strategies and Identify strategies for managing student behavior. Additionally, completion of this assignment represents an introduction to Course Learning Outcome 3 and MASE Program Learning Outcomes 1 and 2.
Even when you proactively predict your students’ behaviors and plan for every situation, problems will still arise that need to be managed. According to Bill Rogers, behavior specialist, many negative behaviors fit into one of five categories: The Chatterbox, The Boycotter, The Debater, The Sulker and The Clinger (Five Persistent Behavior Problems, 2014).
First, read a description of each of the five behavior categories outlined by Bill Rogers on Scholastic’s webpage “Five Persistent Behavior Problems and How to Handle Them” ( http://teacher.scholastic.com/education/ ) Then, choose a behavior management technique listed on Education World’s “Tip Archive ” (https://www.educationworld.com/a_curr/archives/behaviortips.shtml ) for each of the behaviors. Use the following guidelines for creating your presentation:
Using support from your assignment reading, the Instructor Guidance, and the discussions, your written paper will:
- Identify one of the five behavior categories.
- Choose a behavior management technique for the selected behavior.
- Examine how the method will be effective for the selected behavior category.
- Summarize how the strategy can be used, in the future, proactively.
- Share a story from your experience that is related to the ideas you have learned thus far in the course.
- Syntax and Mechanics: Exhibit meticulous use of grammar, spelling, organization, and usage throughout your submission.
- Source Requirement: Reference at least two scholarly sources in addition to the course textbook in order to provide compelling evidence to support your ideas.
- Page Requirement: Your submission must be two pages in length excluding a title and reference page.
- APA format: All in text citations, page format and references must be written in APA 6th edition format.
Next Steps: Review and Submit the Assignment
Review your assignment with the Grading Rubric (https://ashford.waypointoutcomes.com/assessment/9260/preview ) to ensure you have achieved the distinguished levels of performance for each criterion. Next, submit your document no later than Day 7.
- Quality Assignments
- Amanda Smith
- Taylor Rodman
- Paula Hog
- prof avril
- Dr Candice_2547
- Catherine Owens
- All Works solver
- Dr. Claver-NN
- Wendy Lewis
- Angelina May
- Megan Tillman
- Ranju Lewis
- Potty Pavarotti
- Prof James Kelvin
- brilliant answers
- wizard kim
- Rey writer
- kim woods
- Jenny Boom
- Sophia Miles
- Dr R Judy Mark
- Miss Professor
- Terry Roberts
- phyllis young
- Jessica Luis
- Ph.D A+ Grade
- Sara Waynes
- nadia tutor
- university work
- Emily Michael
- Vision Tech
- Proff work phd
- Week 4 Discussion 1
- DEVELOPING A RESEARCH PROPOSAL—PLANNING YOUR RESEARCH
- 500 words
- Assignment 2: Digital Crime Theories Due Week 6 and worth 170 points Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you: Select two (2) of the theories, suggested in Chapter 3 of the text, that a researcher could use to explain the cause of digital crime
- pros and cons of tariffs.Unit VIII Essay
- INSTRUCTIONS FOR RESEARCH PAPER AND GRADING CRITERIA Students will be prepare a research paper involving ethics or social responsibility. The paper will consist of a title page, five (5) pages of body, and a works cited page using APA format (preferred)
- Discussion Question 2
- CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION PAPER
In this assignment you will demonstrate your understanding of the weekly learning objectives: Compare positive proactive classroom behavior strategiesand Identify strategies for managing student …