Prepare Descriptive Statistics Data Analysis PlanTggri2147
If you do not know statistics please do not bid on this assignment!
Read all of the the attachments they provide all of the information and what needs to be completed including histograms and talking points.
This needs to be completed by 12:00 noon EST on 9/8/19.
STAT200 Introduction to Statistics
Assignment #1: Statistics Data Analysis Plan
Assignment #1: Prepare Descriptive Statistics Data Analysis Plan
Before conducting any statistical analyses, researchers develop a plan for how they will analyze their data to answer their research questions. The purpose of this assignment is to provide experience developing and executing a descriptive statistics analysis plan using real world data to answer a practical question.
Note: This first assignment develops and executes a preliminary plan using a subset of the data to create tables and graphs to address the assigned task. The second assignment will involve carrying out the plan in greater detail, after receiving in class feedback from your instructor.
Step #1: Understanding the task to be addressed:
You are interviewing for a new job as a Financial Advisor and have been asked to perform the following task:
Using the provided real world data determine the budgetary expenditures for groceries (food) your client should anticipate, assuming your client has the following social/economical family profile.
In Assignment 2 you will have leeway in selecting your client’s social/economical family profile.
Family Income $97,000.00
Marital Status Single
Family Size Three (3)
Age Forty five (45)
Step #2: Review the provided sample data set provided.
The data is a subsample from the US Department of Labor’s Consumer Expenditure Surveys (CE) and provides information about the composition of households and their annual expenditures (https://www.bls.gov/cex/). Detailed information on the sample and variables is included with the data set file; please carefully review this information to familiarize yourself with the data
Note: This data set will be used for all three of this term’s written assignments.
Step 3: Complete the following Table
Do not enter data here. Enter data in the Attachment for submitting Assignment 1
Shape (L, R, S)
* Abbreviations: C for category, Q for Quantitative
** Identify outliers by Id number or enter zero
Step 4: Graph (Dot plot, Histogram and Box and Whiskers) for the following variables and the associated table using Statkey. (2 graphs/table per page-see step 7)
Income vs Marital Status
Groceries vs Income
Describe at least one important characteristic observed from the graph of each of the variables.
Step 5 Based upon the data provided: What is the appropriate grocery budgetary expenditure you would recommend for your client?
Step 6 Explain in bullet form, in a clear and orderly procedure, the method used (steps) in determining your recommended budgetary expenditure. List the subjects used in your analysis by Identification Number. Include the rational used to determine the subjects used in the analysis.
Step 7 This Assignment is to be submitted using the formatted file attachment for submitting the assignment in the Assignment 1 folder.
- 2 years ago
- Quantitative Data Analysis Question
- Assignment 4: Finance Related essay
- Nando's Restaurant. 1) Identify ten systems of interest from chosen restaurant. Draw system map and detailed causal loop diagram for one of your systems of interest and customer flow management situation?
- ECO 203 Written Assignment
- In early April, Carl Robins, the new campus recruiter for ABC, Inc., successfully recruited several new hires in spite of having been at his new job for only six months; this was his first recruitment effort. He hired 15 new trainees to work for Mo
- FIN 540 MID TEST : 25 questions :
- Network Reconfig
- Drawing from Sandra Burt’s article “Moving Forward or Stepping Back?” and her distinction between legal and substantive equality, do you believe that Canadian women have finally achieved truly equal status in the 21st century? You can see the article in p
- BUS 433
- LEG 500 Assignment 2 EMPLOYMENT-AT-WILL DOCTRINE
- NOT RATED
If you do not have a good understanding of STAT do not bid.
I have attached the question in a word Doc, do not make your own document, just fill in the word Doc and insert all tables and …2 years ago