powerpoint presentation- no video only speaker notes( due in 10) hours
the presentation is based off the problem statement attached
Here's the information for this part 3 to personalize it
The client was designing a reporting system as noted in the problem statement pdf sent
3. Discuss your personal professional development by doing the following:
a. Discuss the most significant lessons learned throughout your MBA program.
i. Explain how the lessons identified in part A3a will help you succeed in your chosen career.
b. Summarize your plans for continued professional development by identifying three SMART
(specific, measurable, actionable, realistic, time-oriented) goals.
"Currently I work as a COO. I am planning to seek a position of CEO in affordable housing industry. I am preparing for California Real Estate Broker Exam/designation. Also preparing for CPM from the Institute of Real Estate Management. I have already registered for both programs.
CPM - Certified Property Manager Designation."
- Grace Grades
- PROVEN STERLING
- Asad Ullah
- Prof tutor
- Paula Hog
- university work
- AllRoundBest Tutor
- Prof_Marcos A.
- RELIABLE PAPERS
- wizard kim
- Catherine Owens
- Dr Jamlic
- Terry Roberts
- prof avril
- Rey writer
- Dr shamille Clara
- kim woods
- brilliant answers
- Miss Professor
- Wendy Lewis
- Sasha Spencer
- Expert Ahmed
- touchsmart solutions
- Academic Mentor
- Tutor Cyrus Ken
- Jack Paul
- Bismillah Tutor
- acct hmwk
- Week Six Assignment Below, I am including the projected cash flows for a long term capital project.
- History of ART 100
- ETH316 Ethics and Social Responsibility Week 2 ASSIGNMENT Critical Thinking Scenario
- MGT 431 Week 3 Learning Team Assignment Development and Training Paper
- 1) Choose a research study article of interest to you. 2) Refer to the study you choose and complete "Assessing a...
- Criminal Law
- Define what intermediate sanctions are and why we use them. Provide two examples and discuss the effectiveness of each. Please be sure to use statistics to support your response.