After completing all readings for this topic, compose a 12-15-slide PowerPoint presentation with detailed speaker notes in which you
- Define the standards and parameters that health care professionals must have in order to work within their scope of practice.
- Describe the legal responsibility health care professionals have in relation to risk and the prevention of injury within their scope of practice.
- Explain the impact of negligence, malpractice, and litigation on the relationship between patient and provider.
- Evaluate approaches health care providers can take to minimize error, reduce risk, and improve communication and collaboration among providers. Explain how these approaches can improve quality of health care.
Include at least three scholarly, peer-reviewed references from the GCU Library to support your positions.
While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
- 2 years ago
- for njosh only
- In Chapter 4 of the textbook, you were introduced to the concepts of “presentation of self”
- General Background Information: CMS Systems, Inc. is a company that provides information systems consulting services to companies in the telecom industry in the United States and the United Kingdom. Due to its success, CMS is hoping to expand its operatio
- for "Prof.MacQueen ONLY"
- Write a 2- to 3-page paper excluding the title page, reference page and Mind Map that addresses the following: • For each of the three scenarios explain the pathophysiology, associated alterations and the patients’ adaptive responses to the alterations ca
- Marketing 3
- This assignment will give you the opportunity to learn more about current events occurring in the United States and around...