1. Define a portfolio style – one of four - LCV, LCG, SCV, SCG.
2. Select 10 stocks to place in your defined style of portfolio.
3. Use stock prices from 2012 to 2014 to determine the risk, return and correlation of your stocks.
4. Initially equally weight the portfolio.
5. Vary weights to optimize your portfolio selection.
6. Test your portfolio’s performance from 2015-2017.
7. Evaluate your portfolio on all relevant risk-return measures.
8. Resources: Building a Style Portfolio (Links to an external site.).
- a month ago
- Discussion 30
- RESPONSE TO db
- HCS 430 Benchmark Assignment—Accountability and Liability for Individuals and Organizations
- Is anime and cartoons the same thing? (Arguments) 1 page only.
- Industrial engineering
- WK3 Parable of the Sadhu answer the questions. (1 page Essay APA format)
- 200-300 WORDS
- Ethical issues concerning Child Labor Law
- Psychological Effects Children of Incarcerated Parents