Policy brief 3 and board
For Modules/Weeks 3–7, you are expected to submit a 1 1/2–2-page paper (not including the title page, abstract, and reference page) in current APA format in which the May-Can-Should model is applied in the context of the policy focus in the assigned module/week. Be certain to emphasize a focused analysis of a particular issue chosen from the broader policy concentration for the assigned module/week. You must include citations from:
- all of the required reading and presentations from the assigned module/week
- all relevant sources from Modules/Weeks 1–2 (especially the "Biblical Principles of Government" article), and
- 3–5 outside sources. NOTE: These sources should be focused on the problem and the piece of legislation, and you may find that you need more than just 3-5 sources to adequately research and discuss these items.
- Please feel free to use the following link for the purposes of additional research.
Students often struggle with keeping the analysis needed for these policy briefs to just 2 pages of content at most (not counting the title page and references), and it can be hard to see past one's choice of wording to discover that there are indeed many ways to say the same thing with less words. Attached are "before and after" samples of the same policy brief; the first was too long and includes edits of how to shorten it, and the second shows the finished product at 2 pages. Review these before writing your first policy brief.
Board needs references also
Remember to provide thoughts on what government should or should not do from a biblical and constitutional perspective. Also discuss what other groups, individuals, and organizations (possibly including state and local government) should be doing within society to address the policy issues discussed in this module/week.
Complete this assignment by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Thursday of Module/Week 5.
For this Discussion Board Forum, interact in a free-flowing discussion of the biblical and constitutional parameters for the particular policy focus being discussed this module/week. In other words, you must discuss the “May” portion of the “May-Can-Should” approach to policy analysis and implementation. Engage the ideas of your classmates and the required readings and presentations in a meaningful and thoughtful manner.
- Tutor shadrack
- brilliant answers
- Aabish Aabidah
- Gabriella Owens
- Super Proff
- Dr. Ameerah
- BRENDAH LEE
- Rosie September
- Miss Professor
- Prof Perfect Geofrey
- phyllis young
- ANN HARRIS
- work solutions
- kim woods
- KIKS Writer
- Prof. Allwood Sonnerberg
- Rey writer
- Prof. Dan.
- KATHERINE BECKS
- Prof Tim Wilson
- Prof. Script
- Coleen Anderson
- Essays Guru
- Prof Double R
- A- BCSL- Sales Promotion and Publicity
- do my homework?
- I need help with my paper asap.... My major is Sports Medicine !
- Finance Question - Capital Budgeting
- in the paper
- what does ethnical perspective tell us about mortility and virtue
- internship at the IBM company.
- compare art
- show 2 versionsof the linear function
- Week 5 Decision Making
Topic: Flywheel and Doom Loop
Think of two organizations or units you have observed: one that followed the Flywheel principle, and the other that fell into the Doom Loop. What caused the difference …
Policy Briefs Instructions
For Modules/Weeks 3–7, you are expected to submit a 1 1/2–2-page paper (not including the title page, abstract, and reference page) in current APA format in …
Policy Briefs Instructions
you are expected to submit a 1 1/2–2-page paper (not including the title page, abstract, and reference page) in current APA format in which the …