POL- 2-3 Final Project Milestone One: Topic Selection
Submit your topic for your research paper. In responding to your classmates, provide specific feedback and suggestions.
classmates Post #1: For the topic selection my thesis paper will be addressing the question of the Electoral College and some questions associated with the functionality of the electoral college. Some of the question that will be asked, and I will attempt to answer is as follows:
- When was the Electoral College created and why?
- How did the Electoral College work originally?
- Who came up with the Electoral College?
- Why does the Electoral College work?
- Is the Electoral College still relevant?
classmates Post #2: for my thesis paper im choosing the topic, "the death penalty", this is something I have been very interested in for a while now. I am someone who has believed in the death penalty, but I want to explore more into the subject and do more research on it. I want to answer the questions on how it started, more about the electric chair to the injection and how it changed over time. Most importantly I want to answer the question as to why it is being banned from many states throughout the recent years. I hope this will give not just myself but you my fellow classmates more insight into this subject.
Your active participation in the discussion topics is essential to your overall success this term. Discussion questions are designed to help you make meaningful connections between the course content and the larger concepts and goals of the course. These discussions offer you the opportunity to express your own thoughts, ask questions for clarification, and gain insight from your classmates’ responses and instructor’s guidance.
Requirements for Discussion Topic Assignments
Students are required to post one initial post and to follow up with at least two response posts for each discussion topic assignment.
For your initial post (1), you must do the following:
- Compose a post of one to two paragraphs.
- In Module One, complete the initial post by Thursday at 11:59 p.m.
- In Modules Two through Eight, complete the initial post by Thursday at
11:59 p.m. of your local time zone.
- Take into consideration material such as course content and other
discussion topics from the current module and previous modules, when appropriate (make sure you are using proper citation methods for your discipline when referencing scholarly or popular resources).
For your response posts (2), you must do the following:
- Reply to at least two different classmates outside of your own initial post thread.
- In Module One, complete the two response posts by Sunday at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time.
- In Modules Two through Eight, complete the two response posts by Sunday at 11:59 p.m. of your local time zone.
- Demonstrate more depth and thought than simply stating that “I agree” or “You are wrong.” Guidance is provided for you in each discussion prompt.
- Genuine Genius
- Michelle Malk
- KATHERINE BECKS
- Angelina May
- RESPECT WRITER
- ANN HARRIS
- brilliant answers
- nadia tutor
- Jenny Boom
- AccA Eco Bus
- Malik Tutor
- work solutions
- Ultimate GEEK
- Dr shamille Clara
- Catherine Owens
- Rey writer
- ENS. writer
- prof avril
- Young Henry
- Miss Professor
- phyllis young
- Wendy Lewis
- Dr Stuart Sols
- Jona kloop
- final assignment
- Administrative Interview
- Portfolio Project
- Business Management
- UNIT 5 ASSIGNMENT
- FIN 501Module 3 Case and SLP
- HRM 326 Week 5, Job Rotation for Development, Effective Training, Ch. 11
- Determine which property is illustrated by the given equation.
- HRM 326 Week 3,Domino's Pizza - evaluating training delivery methods, Effective Training, Ch. 9
Describe how the civil liberties guaranteed by the Bill of Rights make it more difficult for law enforcement to catch and convict criminals.
In responding to your classmates, discuss why the Framers …