Physical Earth Science Discussion Board
Discussion Board Forum 2 Prompt
Topic: Current Young-Earth Research
In this 350 word (minimum) discussion board thread, you will choose from 1 of 10 current young-Earth Institute for Creation Research articles based on your interest. Follow these steps:
- Choose ONE of the following a current young-Earth articles from the list below.
- Oil, Fracking and Recent Global Flood (http://www.icr.org/article/oil-fracking-recent-global-flood/)
- Dinosaur Fossils in Late Flood Rocks (http://www.icr.org/article/dinosaur-fossils-late-flood-rocks)
- The Ice Age and Scattering of the Nations (http://www.icr.org/article/ice-age-scattering-nations/)
- Dinosaur Soft Tissues: They’re Real! (http://www.icr.org/article/4819)
- World’s Most Catastrophic Extinction (http://www.icr.org/article/worlds-most-catastrophic-extinction)
- Is there Geological Evidence for the Young Earth? (http://www.icr.org/article/there-geological-evidence-for-young-earth)
- The Ice Age: Causes and Consequences (http://www.icr.org/article/4788)
- Dinosaur Fossils Found in Marine Rocks…Again (http://www.icr.org/article/dinosaur-fossils-found-marine-rocksagain)
- One-Hour Oil Production? (http://www.icr.org/article/one-hour-oil-production/)
- Radioactive Decay Rates Not Stable (http://www.icr.org/article/radioactive-decay-rates-not-stable)
- Read the article by clicking on the matching link to the article in the Reading and Study Folder > Discussion Board 2 Article Links for this module (or copy and paste a link above into your browser).
- In 3 to 5 paragraphs, include the following in your thread:
- The author and title of the article.
- A summary the main finding(s) of the article.
- A discussion the significance of the findings.
- Your reasons for choosing this article.
- A short concluding sentence or two.
- (No bibliography is needed unless other sources are included. Cite using APA formatting. Also, provide in-text citations, as appropriate.).
Replies: (Two 100-word replies are required)
After reading a classmate’s thread, answer the following questions in a minimum of 100 words:
1. What most interested you about your classmate’s thread?
2. Is there anything you want to add to your classmate’s thread?
3. Are there any unanswered questions in the thread?
Submit your thread by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Thursday of the Module/Week of the assignment and submit your replies by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Monday of the same module/week.
- Dr aqunas
- Camile Faith
- kim woods
- Prof. Hadarv
- Rima Makenzie
- Brainy Brian
- Claire Audrey
- PROF. KATELYN
- Favorite PROF
- PROF washington watson
- nadia tutor
- Michelle Owens
- brilliant answers
- guru answers
- Epic Writer Phd
- best tutor 2014
- Wendy Lewis
- CHAD mulligan
- Aabish Aabidah
- Julie Wayne
- Teacher hyranks
- Rey writer
- phyllis young
- Kyla Watt PhD
- Project Proposal (Topic is suicide)
- SU_MBA6505_W3_A2 This week: Prepare a report on the contracting process to include: • Statement of the problem, including the appropriate intervention level (individual or group). • Implications of the problem for the organization. • Methodology or approa
- Discussion#5 HRMD 610 9044 Issues and Practices in Human Resource Management (2172)
- Homework Assignment 7 Due in Week 8 and worth 30 points The experiment data in below table was to evaluate the effects of three variables on invoice errors for a company. Invoice errors had been a major contributor to lengthening the time that customers
- Choose an organization with which you are familiar that is currently unionized. Outline the organization chosen by including the following Provide brief background information on your chosen organization. Identify legal issues and
- Max Points: 5.0 Define law in your own words. Why did we start creating laws? How has law changed over time? How has law changed with the development of technology? Give an example of something you feel should be a law that is not.
- audit accounting