PHYSICAL ASSESSMENT NURSING ADVANCED QUESTIONS WK 5fridacalo
QUESTION No 1 A 17-year-old male presents with a complaint of a red, itchy rash over his torso and back x 1 week, which is keeping him up at night. He denies sick exposures or a recent visit to wooded areas. He denies other symptoms, significant history, or allergies.
1-In order of importance, describe three (3) questions that you would like to ask this patient and give a brief explanation of why?
2- From the information provided, list your differential diagnoses in the order of “most likely” to “possible but unlikely.”
QUESTION No 2
An 89-year-old female complains of a “stabbing chest pain” and points to the area just below her scapula at the right mid-clavicular line. She states that she had an upper respiratory infection last week that “just seems to hang on.” She has no other complaints.
1- In order of importance, describe three (3) questions that you would like to ask this patient and give a brief explanation of why.
2- Which lab or imaging tests would you order for this patient? Why?
- 2 years ago
- A+ Work
- Anthropology Homework 1
- quiz week 4 LEA316
- "Documentation and Employee Terminations" Please respond to the following (2) discussion questions:
- In this week’s discussion activity, you will research professional organizations that support your chosen career path. For example, one popular website for professional healthcare associations is Health Profession and Medical Organizations/Associations. F
- HSA 520 WEK 7 ASSIGNMENT 2
- Soci 2001 Week 5 Project
- I need to complete an Essay on Industry Analysis of any product of a company upto 1800 words ( 4 pages excluding...
- File IntList.java contains definitions for a linked list of integers