Philosophy...... watch video answer questions...... due in 17 hourslx562lb
this assignment is due in 17 hours..... no late work..... must have done in 17 hours....
Watch the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47rQkTPWW2I
Plato's Allegory of the cave in terms of this YouTube video about the Broken Escalator, Ignore the message of the video, and focus only on the people on the escalator. Give enough information to answer the questions, philosophy rarely asks for just "yes" and "no" answers. Each question is worth 2 points.
A) How is the escalator like the cave?
B) How are the people on the escalator like those in the cave, how are they stuck in the middle, why won't they "turn around" as Plato discusses, to get themselves out of the cave? What would "turning around" mean in this case?
C) If there were a philosopher king in this video, who would it most likely be? Justify/explain your answer.
D) How would this "philosopher king" aid these people out of the cave? What type of Form could this philosopher king bring to get them to follow him/her out of the cave?
E) Would this philosopher king be successful as a philosopher king, or suffer the same fate as Socrates for having tried to do the same? (remember the video we saw with Clayton Kradjian discussing the cave).
The easiest way to do this paper, but make sure I get up to 3 pages maximum, is to answer each question one by one: A, B, C, D, E.
- 2 years ago
- Floral design- need it ASAP
- Section 1 – From the left of the screen to the right, the red balls have a center of mass placed at 20 feet, 15 feet, and 10 feet high respectively.
- i need the work and answers to 2x+5=3x+4
- Effective teaching
- His 135-Week 2-DQ 2
- Debate It: Take a position for or against this statement
- Math Statistics
- QUALITY PROFESSIONAL WORK with ZERO PLAGIARISM
- BSHS 408 Week 2 Intervention Worksheet
- Homework Help FOR RESEARCHER_D ONLY