Philosophy Questions & Answers 1 paragraph each question with resources
Answer the following questions, Be sure to number your answers, so they correspond with the questions.
Each answer to each question should be at least one paragraph or more. Answers may come from the textbook, from resources provided here http://www.iep.utm.edu/home/about/ , and from your mind.
No work should be submitted from outside sources the Internet or other sources (there are a lot of bad resources on the internet, so stick with what is provided here - I’m interested in your ability to think through and discuss these issues, not copy from external sources).
Be sure to use standard English grammar and spelling.
1. If a computer app beats you every time you play chess, is the computer smarter than you? Does your computer think? Explain why or why not in detail.
2. Is free will possible if there is such a thing as God’s plan? Explain how humans can be free if a higher power knows what you are going to do before you do it.
3. Explain and evaluate the paradox of Buridan’s donkey and what Spinoza’s view and use of this paradox.
4. Explain in detail in what sense does Alyosha Karamazov realize that he is free in Dostoyevsky’s The Brothers Karamazov.
5. Explain in detail why many existentialists such as Dostoyevsky and Sartre feel that human beings are outside determinism?
6. Explain the idea of analytic philosophy and contrast with other schools of philosophy.
7. Compare and contrast the logical positivist to the natural language theorist.
8. Explain the role of the “Vienna Circle” in the history of analytic philosophy.
9. Explain and evaluate the main themes found in existentialism. Does our being truly precede our essence?
10. Explain why Kierkegaard and Dostoyevsky are considered predecessors of existentialism.
11. Critically analyze Husserl’s phenomenology and how it informed existentialism?
12. Explain the meaning of being and nothingness according to Sartre.
- PhD. Milka
- Paula Hog
- brilliant answers
- Tutor. Spectre
- Michelle Owens
- Miss Professor
- Sophia Miles
- TopNotch Solutions
- Solution for x
- Aabish Aabidah
- Dr. Claver-NN
- Ranchoddas Chanchad PhD
- Dr Albert Williams
- Zeek the Geek
- SUCCEED EASILY
- Miss Lynn
- Fadia Nawaz
- Mary Tutor
- kim woods
- Super Proff
- Rey writer
- Madam Josephine
- Epic Writer Phd
- Mich Michie
- Dr.Sophia Malik
- 150 words
- Reality and Value assumptions Philosophy
- ECO 365 week 2 Learning Team Reflection Summary
- Computer Science 10 page project paper
- CJS 240 Week 5 DQ 1 and DQ 2
- Calculations Shown
- Only for Hifsa
- BUS 375 Week 2 Assignment Learning Theories Paper
- Which of the following is an example of cause and effect? a speech that explains why unemployment has risen a discussion of...
- Types of Legal Ownership
1.if a computer app beats you every time you play chess, is the computer smarter than you? Does your computer think? Explain why or why not in detail.
2. Is free will possible if there is such …