In the Warburton text as well as in this module, we covered two different ethical theories:
- Kantianism (Kant's Ethical Theory)
And then we covered several problems with them. Your task is to write a short paper where you do the following:
- Identify and explain the ethical theory.(5pts)
- Reconstruct and explain in your own words a counterexample or argument against it. (5pts)
- Evaluate the argument/counterexample (tell me whether you think the argument was good or bad). (5pts)
- Explain why you think that the argument/counterexample is good/bad. (5pts)
Each of these should take you around a paragraph to answer. Since this is worth 20pts, this is worth 5% of your total grade.
To submit this assignment, I only accept .pdf, .doc, .odt, and .docx. I do not accept .pages. You can find where to submit in the upper right of this screen. As for all assignments in this class, the standard is Times New Roman, 12pt font, double spaced, 2-3 pages (that is, at least a few words onto the second page to the bottom of the third). I subtract the amount of space taken up my a header from the length of the paper.
- What if this person whom he or she is contacting family
- expense forecast
- BSHS 302 Interview of a Hospice Chaplin
- BSA 375 Team Project
- BCOM 275 Article Debate
- AET 505 Week 2 Individual Assignment Factors Influencing Current Adult Learning Abstract
- Excel Problems
- WHAT IS AN MIS AND WHAT IS NOT AN MIS: An MIS is a department within an organization responsible for the management of technology, data management, and data manipulation processes. For this class, the identification of an MIS is very much context dependen
- Assignment 2: LASA 1: Product & Price
- Can you help me with this?
The Due Date:
The purpose of this assignment is to give you practice in identifying ethical theories, reconstructing them in your own words, and judging whether they are good or bad.