Critical engagement papers on Socrates’s arguments in the Apology and Crito.
Students are expected to write a paper of 1700 words on Plato’s Apology and Crito (1700 words total, not 1700 words each). This paper will state and analyze the main arguments offered by Socrates in each of these two texts, and will provide a critical assessment of the arguments’ merits. Do they successfully/convincingly establish the theses that Socrates aims to establish?
Here as always, I will highly value a solid defense of a claim I disagree with, but will penalize a mindless agreement with a claim I happen to think is true.
Make every effort to abide by the required word count. Papers that stray too much (below or above) the word count will be penalized.
- 2 years ago
- This homework is for my daughter's 9th grade World Studies class
- 2200 word paper criminal justice
- Fingame simulation raport
- test plan
- Can you help?
- ENGL Paper
- Candle-Mix, a supply house for scented and unscented tapers and other ceremonial candles to houses of worship, restaurants, and other establishment
- Students, please view the 'Submit a Clickable Rubric Assignment' in the Student Center. Instructors, training on how to grade is within the Instructor Center. Assignment 1: Part A: Your Marketing Plan Due Week 4 and worth 200 points At the end of thi
I attached all questions and articles to answer questions2 years ago