PHIL WEEK 1
Please pick one of the following questions to answer for the forum this week:
- Discuss what makes Thales’ method of knowing distinctly philosophical as opposed to mythology and religion.
- Explain how Thales’ approach would be considered radical during his time, yet also simplistic.
- Thales' approach to making sense of the world would be handled by what academic field(s) of study today?
250 Words Minimum
Other questions 10
- business plan
- Global HRM
- Simarity under 15%
- Citizen participation in the court process is an important component of the American judicial system.
- Laws are generated from a variety of sources. Identify at least two different sources of laws and describe the legal basis for those sources of laws. Next, discuss the role of courts in handling issues that arise based upon the types of laws you have i
- two questions
- Describe the five stages of the negotiation process
- perfecto - Training and Performance Management