Pharmacology, ethical and Curriculum Design and Simulation (Due 24 hours)Edero2103
1) Minimum 8 full pages and chart (Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per part)
Part 1: Minimum 2 pages
Part 2: minimum 500 words and chart (File 1)
Part 3: Minimum 1 page
Part 4: minimum 1 page
Part 5: minimum 1 page
Part 6: minimum 1 page
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Dont write in the first person
Dont copy and pase the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references per part not older than 5 years
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Pharmacology
Chronic Stable Angina
E.H. is a 45-year-old African American man who recently moved to the community from another state. He requests renewal of a prescription for a calcium channel blocker, prescribed by a physician in the former state. He is unemployed and lives with a woman, their son, and the woman’s 2 children. His past medical history is remarkable for asthma and six “heart attacks” that he claims occurred because of a 25-year history of drug use (primarily cocaine). He states that he used drugs as recently as 2 weeks ago. He does not have any prior medical records with him. He claims that he has been having occasional periods of chest pain. He is unable to report the duration or pattern of the pain. Before proceeding, explore the following questions: What further information would you need to diagnose angina (substantiate your answer)? What is the connection between cocaine use and angina? Identify at least three tests that you would order to diagnose angina.
1. List specific goals of treatment for E.H.
2. What dietary and lifestyle changes should be recommended for this patient?
3. What drug therapy would you prescribe for E.H. and why?
4. How would you monitor for success in E.H.?
5. Describe one or two drug–drug or drug–food interactions for the selected agent.
6. List one or two adverse reactions for the selected agent that would cause you to change therapy.
7. What would be the choice for the second-line therapy?
8. Discuss specific patient education based on the prescribed first-line therapy.
9. What over-the-counter and/or alternative medications would be appropriate for E.H.?
Part 2: Ethical
Topic: Case Study on Biomedical Ethics in the Christian Narrative
This assignment will incorporate a common practical tool in helping clinicians begin to ethically analyze a case. Organizing the data in this way will help you apply the four principles and four boxes approach.
Based on the "Case Study: Healing and Autonomy" (File 1) you will complete the "Applying the Four Principles: Case Study" (File 2) document that includes the following:
Part 1: Chart (File 2)
This chart will formalize the four principles and four boxes approach and the four-boxes approach by organizing the data from the case study according to the relevant principles of biomedical ethics: autonomy, beneficence, nonmaleficence, and justice.
Part 2: Evaluation (File 2)
This part includes questions, to be answered in a total of 500 words, that describe how principalism would be applied according to the Christian worldview.
Part 3: Curriculum Design and Simulation
1. Describe how to identify the audience for the simulation scenario.
2. How do you assess the learner’s current level of knowledge, skills, and abilities within the program?
3. What essential elements of the curriculum are essential to prepare students for the clinical setting?
4. What clinical conditions can you identify that are not frequently encountered in nursing programs that should be simulated and performed in a safe environment to ensure competency in clinical practice? (Write in the first person)
Part 4: Curriculum Design and Simulation
1. Explain the differences between learning and instructional theories.
2. How can you use mapping strategies with instructional design to promote critical thinking and clinical competence? (Write in the first person)
Part 5: Assessment and Evaluation in Nursing Education
Clinical evaluation often involves observation of performance in both live and simulated settings.
1. List and describe at least three barriers that can occur during observational evaluation.
2. Describe what you can do to help overcome these barriers and give meaningful feedback to the student.
3. In what format do you think is best to give this feedback? Why?
4. In your own words, discuss the rationale for required education on the protection of human subjects and describe the intended audience.
Part 6: Assessment and Evaluation in Nursing Education
Locate a clinical evaluation tool online
1. summarize the clinical evaluation tool online
2. Analyze the tool and describe in detail what you see as its strengths and weaknesses.
- a day ago
Purchase the answer to view it
- Tutor Cyrus Ken
- Quickly answer
- Quality Assignments
- Prof Double R
- Creative Geek
- Dr. Elahi
- Amanda Smith
- Rosie September
- Dr. Michelle_KM
- brilliant answers
- Brainy Brian
- Discount Assign
- Discount Ans
- Dr Ava_Mia
- Guru Olivia
- Agher Editor
- Prof. Moses Geek
- michael smith
- Michelle Owens
- Michelle GoodMan
- PROF. ANN
- quality work for all
- Maria the tutor
- Emily Michael
- Catherine Owens
- work solutions
- Dr Candice_2547
- Urgent Tutor
- RESPECT WRITER
- Wendy Lewis
- Teacher A+ Work
- Brilliant Geek
- MEERAB NAEEM
- Ultimate GEEK
- Martin Writer
- Rey writer
- prof bradley
- Prof. Kaylinlopez
- prof avril
- JOHN JUNIOR001
- Rewrick Patand
- Creative Instructor
- Prof. Johnstar
- PROFESSOR URGENT
- kim woods
- Rima Makenzie
- Ranchoddas Chanchad PhD
- Miss Professor
- firstclass tutor
- Jessica Luis
- Stano 001
- Madam Josephine
- Prof Allan
- Paula Hog
- Dr R Judy Mark
- Proff work phd
- Fiona Dava
- MathStats Acer
- Rose Wilson
- Miss Alabama
- Prof. X
- Sally Sutton
- Coleen Anderson
- MISS MLUCK
- Prof Musau. K
- Professor Dianaa
- LeToya Gates
- MISS PAULINE