- Respond to at least 2 of your peers.
- Each response should be a minimum of 150 words.
- Use scholarly supporting evidence.
Please be considerate of your peers.
Please be sure to validate your opinions and ideas with citations and references in APA format.
- Hermann, D. H. J. (2001). Lessons taught by Miss Evers’ boys: The inadequacy of benevolence and the need for legal protection of human subjects in medical research. Journal of Law and Health, 15, 147-163. [PDF]
- 5 months ago
- short paper
- SOCI wk4 - 250 word form main post
- Case study
- Explain and describe any aspect of how the United States experienced or grappled with the transformations and/ or upheavals of the late-19th century (1865-1900)?
- Adaptation Among Immigrant Families
- Business intelligence (BI)
- Life Essay
- Statement of purpose
- Q & A 250 words for each
- TM L3 Discussion