Personal Reflection Essay on Gender and Communication (See attachment)daniel maier
Write a 2 page single-spaced paper that explains how you see yourself, another person, or members of an organization/institution with respect to gender. Keep in mind that stronger papers will exceed the 600 word minimum requirement. The grading rubric at the bottom of this page provides clarity for the expectations for this assignment.
The paper should focus on gender as expressed and experienced through a person’s life events. You may discuss any or all of the following: family dynamics (i.e., birth order, family expectations, religious values, other influential institutions, etc.), and culture (how a person learns to act as a gendered person), have formed a worldview (“...the way in which we perceive the world --and our behavior” Gamble & Gamble, 2003, p. 59) and ultimately influenced communication. You are not required to write about your personal gender; you may choose to write about a family member, friend, religious figure, secular public figure, or member of a specific institution, industry, or organization. If you are unsure of your approach, feel free to e-mail your instructor for guidance. While there is no expectation that you reveal your own personal information, the intent of the paper is for you to write from a personal perspective, not solely from online references. If a person described is not a publicly known figure, be sure to refer to them by a pseudonym.
- 2 years ago
- During the planning process for starting a gift shop in a local resort town you began to question and consider different compensation plans for the retail clerks. It was fairly standard in the area to pay retail clerks $6.25 an hour.
- Describe the text’s retail strategic planning and operations management model.
- Case Analysis
- Business Research
- Psych 640 Effects of Aging on Cognitive Development Team Paper
- Problem 8 is Garden City Beach is a popular summer vacation destination for thousands of people. Each summer, the city...
- Select a provided ethical scenario or choose one from section IV of Thinking Critically. Analyze your chosen scenario from a critical thinking perspective. What is...
- Assignment 2: Required Assignment 1—The S’No Risk Program
- Team system Propsal (ATTN KIM WOODS)
- Physics for noor