Personal Analysis - one page essay
This essay is not a “book report” but rather a personal analysis, critique, or commentary on what the student learned and/or agreed/disagreed with.
The student must review the book list and provide their selected book on the dates listed (on a full 8½”x11” paper).
Grading will include grammar and spelling.
Essays to be printed using Arial 12 point, double spaced, and shall be one complete page (maximum and minimum of 1 page).
No title page is allowed.
Citations are not required.
The book is:
The Salton Sea: An Account of Harriman's Fight with Colorado River
Example of a different book attached
- Event Planing
- PSYCH 630 Week 5 Individual Programatic Assessment Disorder Paper
- BUS 631 Entire Course Material
- How might Sloan alleviate the patients’ fears about their records being available on the Internet to so many people?
- Week 6 Assignment: Describe Information Management and Quantitative Research Techniques
- stats exam
- business hw help
- BUS 435 Week 3 DQ 2 ( Pricing ) ~ 2 Different Answers To Help You Score Better ~ ( Latest Syllabus - Updated Jan, 2015 - Perfect Tutorial - Scored 100% )