Part 2. Development of the Topic.
This part of the final project is a summary of your ongoing work on the final paper; it should include three paragraphs, one covering each selected work. You should also make sure to re-state what your subject is.
Identify how the subject you chose in Part 1 appears in three different works, each from a different Humanities discipline (visual art, music, dance, poetry, prose, theater, film, religion). For instance, you could choose a poem, a painting and a scene from a film, all of which express and represent the theme of anger. Or, to be even more specific, if you choose the emotion of "love," the final paper could analyze and discuss love as it is expressed in Shakespeare's Sonnet 147 (literature), Boticelli's Birth of Venus (visual art), and in the ballet Swan Lake (dance).
Write one short paragraph (3-5 sentences) about each of your selections in which you:
- Choose reliable and appropriate examples (a good-quality image, recording, video, etc.).
- Identify and cite the source, including the artist, creator etc. as well as where you found the example.
- Explain why you find the example relevant for this assignment and mention one tool from the class materials and discussions you might be able to use to talk about it.
STOP: Before you hand in your assignment, make sure to ask yourself the following questions:
- Have I chosen three representations from three different fields of the Humanities?
- Are each of the representations I chose specific, reliable, appropriate, relevant to my topic?
- Have I offered an explanation for each example that offers a reason for including it?
- Have I provided a specific and appropriate interpretative tool that I will likely use to interpret each example?
- Have I provided a list of resources and do all of my citations conform to MLA 8th edition guidelines?
- Have I proofread this assignment for grammatical, structural, and spelling errors?
- Jane the tutor
- Dr. Rocal
- wizard kim
- The quA+lity
- nadia tutor
- JOHN JUNIOR001
- Erick Tyler
- Reem Hasan
- Catherine Owens
- kristine tutor
- brilliant answers
- prof avril
- Miss Professor
- ANN HARRIS
- work solutions
- Jenny Boom
- kim woods
- Rey writer
- ENS. writer
- Dr Stuart Sols
- Wendy Lewis
- Fifty boys and girls worked after school one day and earned all together $145. In Dividing up the money they...
- Financial lab
- ECE homework
- week 4 individual assignment help. MUST BE ORIGANAL AND PLAGERISM FREE. MUST FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS.
- ethics class portolio
- Business Stat
- DQ2 300 words
- Need correct answers!! no guessing.. only one more attempt..
- 700 words essay
- for Prof. Dan. only
This part of the final project is a summary of your ongoing work on the final paper; it should include three paragraphs, one covering each selected work. You should also make sure to re-state …
Final Project, Part 2. Development of the Topic.
This part of the final project is a summary of your ongoing work on the final paper; it should include three paragraphs, one covering each …