Paper 4 Marketing strategy and consumer behaviorJai91
Demographic variables are widely used by marketers to learn about their customers’ differences in terms of age, income, gender, generations…etc. write a minimum of 7 pages APA formatted paper discussing the differences between generation Y (Gen Y) and generation Z (Gen Z) in terms of their shopping behavior, buying habits, and attitudes toward brands and companies.
Gen Y: Gen Y, or Millennials, were born between 1980 and 1994. They are currently between 25-39 years old.
- Gen Y.1 = 25-29 years old (31 million people in U.S. as of April, 2020)
- Gen Y.2 = 29-39 (42 million people in U.S. as of April, 2020 )
Gen Z: Gen Z is the newest generation to be named and were born between 1995 and 2015. They are currently between 4-24 years old (nearly 74 million in the U.S.)
How would you utilize Hofstede Cultural Dimensions to learn about generation Y and Z in different cultures?
Please make sure provide a brief comparison between Generational value to the Hofstede cultural dimension
Note*** This paper should be done APA 7 format, for references check the APA format 6 vs 7 is attached in the attachment
- 10 months ago
- 5 Discussions about Health Education
- 500 words essay due in12 hours
- research paper.
- The Election of 1876
- Write a professional memo that Argues for the implementation of a specific process or device in regard to some technical aspect of your field.
- follow all direction please
- Finite Analysis Project
- Discussion 3: Value of Debt and Equity Instruments
- Problem Solving & Decision Making This is not a math class
- Assignment 3