Using the University Library, locate one peer-reviewed research study with possible ethical concerns. You may use a research study you identified in the Week 2 Annotated Bibliography assignment if appropriate but not the same article used in the Week 3 Learning Team assignment.
Review ethical principles learned this week. When you select your article, consider the possible ethical issues in the research process: sampling, methodology, data collection, etc. The focus should be on the research study, not the health issue.
Write a 1,000-word paper in which you:
- Summarize the research study.
- Identify possible ethical issues within the research study.
- Explain how the ethical concerns can influence the research outcomes.
- Define validity as it relates to the research study.
- Hint: Review previous learning activities for key validity concepts, including internal and external validity and associated threats to validity.
- Discuss the importance of research design validity and how research bias can impact validity.
- Hint: Research how design validity and instrumentation validity are different concepts.
- Discuss how stakeholders can externally influence health care research.
- Include possible ethical concerns.
Cite at least 3 peer-reviewed references.
Format your assignment and references according to APA guidelines.
Submit your assignment.
- The wordcount was met (10 pts)
- Completed on time
- Selected peer-reviewed article (10 pts)
- The research study was summarized using all elements including ethical concerns and how they affected the outcome, validity including internal and external, the importance of validity, bias, stakeholders- who they are and how they play a role in this research study, ethical concerns as well as an introduction and conclusion (100 pts).
- There were appropriate internal citations and references. Followed APA format (internal headers, proper spacing, font color/size, etc (20 pts).
- No spelling or grammatical errors (10 pts)
- 2 months ago
- see description, marketing, maths, stats
- Financial Statement Forecasting: The Home Depot
- Interest Groups
- There has been a great deal of controversy over the Affordable Care Act, also known as ObamaCare. In your textbook, there are three methods described that most Americans use to evaluate political developments such as ObamaCare. U
- Need essay
- PCN 530 Week 7 Counselor Awareness - Working with the Aging Paper
- For Essays Guru
- homework CS
Review ethical principles learned this week. When you select your article, consider the possible ethical …3 months ago
- NOT RATED2 years ago