PADM 610 - Management of Public Sector OrganizationsSmart Study
In this case study, you will apply your Statesmanship model to a public administration context dealing (Martin Luther King) with organizational change, design, and structure. Remember to discuss the importance of the following:
· Systems theory and environmental awareness
· Responsiveness to political forces and constituent management
· Effective crisis management and statecraft
· Case Study scenarios must be taken from documented (published) public administration contexts; no hypotheticals are allowed. Students can focus on one particular public administration organization or may refer to a particular situation (well-documented by the research) that public administrators faced during an actual event(s).
· All ideas shared by the student must be supported with sound reason and citations from the required readings, presentations, and additional research.
- Integrate Biblical principles within the case analysis.
· The paper should be 5 pages of content in length (not counting the title page or references), double-spaced, and in APA current edition format.
· All required readings and presentations from the assigned module must be cited.
· 3-5 additional sources must be used. They need to be scholarly and provide relevant public administration theory and practices. Wikipedia, dictionaries, encyclopedias, and websites may not be used (though certainly the student is welcome to review its content), and informal blogs are not appropriate. Use only peer reviewed sources.
- 12 days ago
Purchase the answer to view it
- NOT RATED
In this case study, you will apply your Statesmanship model to a public administration context dealing (Martin Luther King) with organizational change, design, and structure. Remember to …13 days ago