PA 1 Paper - Data Analysis & Business Intelligencevoyage
Using LIRN (or JSTOR), Internet, and the textbook, please develop and prepare an 7th APA formatted paper that provides an analysis of all of the following topics. Please include a management decision-making perspective in each topic you analyze:
- Define Statistics and the different types of statistics, as well as the associated terms such as variables, types of data, and scale of measurement. Provide at least one example.
- Define a Frequency Table and all of the associated terms. Provide at least one example.
- Compare the two (2) numerical ways of describing quantitative variables; measures of location and measures of dispersion. Provide at least one example.
- Identify and describe the ways of displaying and exploring data. Provide at least one example.
- Identify and describe the concepts of probability. Give at least one example.
- Research a company (or companies) that have used some of these concepts, and present how they were able to make strategic business decisions.
1. At least 2-3 pages
2. Paper needs to be formatted in APA 7th edition
2. Include the formulas or images if needed with the citation from textbook (need to include page numbers)
3. Need to have at least 7 peer-reviewed articles as the references (Recommend to find the articles from proquest.
4. Need to include textbook as the references.
5. Please find the textbook and class PPTs in the attachment section.
- a year ago
Week 1 Discussions and Required Resources
Part 1 and Part 2 must be at least 150 - 200 words unless otherwise
Part 1: The Quantitative Analysis Approach
1. For this discussion, begin by …2 years ago
Please define each of the following concepts and provide one example of each concept: descriptive and inferential statistics, a sample and a population, qualitative and …a year ago
a year ago
- Describe the concepts of prior probability, conditional probability, joint probability, and posterior probability.
- Explain Bayes’ Theorem and provide a numerical example …
a year ago
- What is a probability distribution?
- What is a continuous probability distribution?
- What are the differences in the various types of sampling?
- Discuss the concept of …
Using your textbook (look at some of the business examples that are illustrated), LIRN, JSTOR.org, and the Internet, develop an 7th edition APA formatted paper that defines and …10 months ago
10 months ago
- Discuss the difference between correlation and causation
- Discuss the purpose of multiple regression
- Discuss the underlying assumptions of multiple regression and what can be done if …
Please explain the steps involved in conducting a goodness-of-fit test to determine whether a sample of observations is from a normal population. Provide a numerical example
…10 months ago
Discuss the concept of statistical quality control and some of the various techniques that are associated with this concept. Your textbook provides some companies that have …10 months ago
Question for Paper:
Using your textbook (look at some of the business examples that are illustrated), LIRN, JSTOR.org, and the Internet, develop an APA formatted paper that defines and presents …10 months ago
Welcome to the last week of your course. In this discussion question you have the opportunity to be creative and to relate what you have learned to your professional lives. Please …9 months ago