A full-sentence outline helps you create the structure of your paper and the topic sentences of your paragraphs at the same time. Think of this document as your blueprint for the final paper. By approaching the outline in this way, you can more easily move paragraphs around and edit the flow of the paper before you write the full paper. This makes editing for the flow of information easier.
For this activity, create a full-sentence outline for your final paper. Each sentence will act as a topic sentence for a new paragraph in your paper. The entire paper should be outlined using this method. This will allow your instructor to provide feedback to you about the information flow in your paper.
Use APA 6th ed. formatting, Times New Roman, 12-point font, with one inch margins. Include a title page for your assignment. --
- 4 years ago
- case study
- ACC 291 Week 4 Individual Exercise
- Payment for Tutor Mania
- Conduct an Internet search for an online career assessment
- Assignment 1: Applications of Epidemiology
- Assignment 3: Design document
- OPERATION MANGMENT ONLY WHO KNOW Calculations and can do now
- MGT 437 WEEK 3 Final Paper- Team A - DRAFT
- NOT RATED
A full-sentence outline helps you create the structure of your paper and the topic sentences of your paragraphs at the same time. Think of this document as your blueprint for the final paper. …3 years ago