Outline of Final Paper - Legal and Ethical Issue
Outline of Final Paper
PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT A BID FOR THIS ASSIGNMENT IF YOU DO NOT HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH GRADUATE LEVEL WRITING TERMS AND CONCEPTS. ALL DIRECTIONS MUST BE FOLLOWED, IF THERE IS A SCENARIO, IT MUST BE INCLUDED. NO PLAGIARISM WHATSOEVER, MY SCHOOL USES SOFTWARE TO DETECT COPIED MATERIAL.
The paper must be one to two pages, excluding the title page and references.
It must address all of the following parts of this assignment:
1. The outline must contain the following major sections that will exist in the Final Paper
2. Prepare a one- to two-page double-spaced outline of your Final Paper.
· A description of a business situation that presents a legal and ethical issue - whistleblowing
· A description of at least two ethical theories under which the situation will be analyzed.
· An explanation of the specific areas of law under which the situation will be analyzed.
3. The outline must be accompanied by a reference page that includes at least 10 scholarly sources that will be used in your Final Paper.
Submit a one- to two-page paper (not including title and reference pages). Your paper must be formatted according to APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide and must cite at least 10 scholarly sources in addition to the textbook.
- teacher Charles
- professor mitch
- Essays Guru
- Ashley Claire
- wizard kim
- Colossal Genius
- Ultimate GEEK
- Reem Hasan
- Claire Audrey
- EXCELLENT GRADES
- Terry Roberts
- Dr shamille Clara
- RESPECT WRITER
- All Works solver
- Catherine Owens
- Angelo Grahams
- Angelina May
- KATHERINE BECKS
- Rey writer
- Wendy Lewis
- Dr. Ameerah
- Phd isaac newton
- Miss Professor
- Jenny Boom
- prof avril
- Nancy Drew
- kim woods
- phyllis young
- ANN HARRIS
- prof. Speedstar
- work solutions
- Tiny Chris
- Adrian Monroe
- brilliant answers
- Jessica Luis
- Best of Best
- university work
- Royal Grade
- madam excellent
- nadia tutor
- Ph.D A+ Grade
- Emily Clare
- Malik Tutor
- Emily Michael
- BUS461 quiz
- Recent criminal justice research article from a recognized peer-reviewed professional journal or government publication.
- common core standards (short assignment)
- BUS-660 Module 3 DQ 1 - What types of business situations or problems……..
- For Solutionpalace only
- impact of a growing aging population in the United States and the aging population in general.
- It is due today.
- Can you do assignment due by 7/26/15 Sunday by 9:00 pm (2-4pages)
- Assignment 1: Discussion—Finance Organization and Long-Term Planning
Part 1 and Part 2 must be at least 150 - 200 words unless otherwise noted
Part 1: Constitutional and Legal Underpinnings of Business Law
Review the Constitution in Appendix A and choose one of the …
Please see attached documents for instructions.
Primary reference is: Seaquist, G. (2012). Business law for managers[Electronic version]. Retrieved from https://content.ashford.edu/
Part 1 and Part 2 must be at least 150 - 200 words unless otherwise noted.
Please read all attachments and follow all instructions.
Part 1: Securities Law
Private University, a private …