Original Paper only please. Due tomorrow by 1900. 24 hours from my time now.
- Assignment 2: Leading and Managing the HR Project
Due Week 4 and worth 145 points
Continuing from the previous assignment, it is now important to consider your approach to leading and managing your HR project. Tightly structured projects tend to restrict cross-organizational communication. As such, objectives originate at the top of the project, and are subdivided as they are passed down, resulting in little opportunity for creative contributions. Effective leadership and managing of the project can greatly improve communication and team contributions.
Write a five to six (5-6) page paper in which you:
- Review and understand the types of project manager power listed and defined in the textbook and select and define any two (2) you feel would be relevant to your current project and explain why. Be specific.
- Identify and briefly discuss a minimum of four (4) outcomes (possible issues) resulting from managing projects and address how you might resolve the issues. Be clear with your rationale.
- Discuss some increased challenges a project manager may face when leading virtual or global project teams. Recommend a few strategies to deal with the challenges.
- Identify and explain your overall plan for communication management during the project. The plan must be comprehensive and at a minimum address (1) structure, (2) purpose, (3) method, and (4) timing.
- Go to http://research.strayer.edu to locate at least three (3) quality academic (peer-reviewed) resources in this assignment.
- Your assignment must:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
- The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Assess organizational strategies that contribute to effective project management of human resources.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in managing human resource projects.
- Write clearly and concisely about managing human resource projects using proper writing mechanics.
- Click here to view the rubric for this assignment.
- Emma Bunton
- Miss Deanna
- Hilary Mantel
- Michelle Malk
- Bethuel Best
- Essays Guru
- Moen Zafar
- ANN HARRIS
- Colossal Genius
- Prof. Nicholas
- Phd isaac newton
- Dr Candice_2547
- prof avril
- Catherine Owens
- brilliant answers
- KATHERINE BECKS
- nadia tutor
- Miss Lynn
- Rey writer
- kim woods
- Jessica Luis
- Zeek the Geek
- Jenny Boom
- All Works solver
- phyllis young
- Terry Roberts
- Miss Professor
- Wendy Lewis
- Phd christine
- ENS. writer
- Prof Allan
- Erick Tyler
Other questions 10
- Why do experts recommend the use of a thermal-imaging camera for detecting a hydrogen leak from a pipe fitting connected...
- Re-Write articke
- Need help with Lab.
- 03 Discussion - Are Beauty Products Worth the Cost?
- Write a 1,000- to 1,250-word paper in which you research and identify three prevailing philosophical perspectives at work during the 20th century. Provide an overview of each of the philosophies—where it arose, who created it, and its major tenets. Explai
- operating analysis
- ASHLEY CLAIRE
- To Prof. Metildah ONLY
- Research and Analysis Paper
Assignment 2: Leading and Managing the HR Project
Due Week 4 and worth 145 points
Continuing from the previous assignment, it is now important to consider your approach to leading and …