Option #2: Auditor Competencemohanaddarwish
Read Roy, M. N., & Saha, S. S. (2016). Relationship of statutory auditors' competence and independence with audit quality (Links to an external site.). Vilakshan: The XIMB Journal of Management, 13(1), 61-80.
After reading the article above, and address the following:
- Provide a brief summary of the research performed in this article.
- Explain the conclusions and recommendations of the authors.
- What elements of virtue ethics, deontology, and/or consequentialism do you see in this article? Are there any principles from these theories that could benefit audit competence? How?
- Explain how this article impact your work as an accounting professional.
- Your written paper should be 4-5 pages in length not counting the title and reference pages, which you must include.
- Use terms, evidence, and concepts from class readings.
- You need to cite at least 5 sources for this assignment, outside of the textbook. The CSU-Global Library (Links to an external site.) is a great place to find resources.
- a year ago
- Digital investigation 2 references
- Language Acquisition ePortfolio
- SolutionsGuru -
- Marketing Plan Phase I II III and IV
- Can someone help me on Peter Singers article called Famine, Affluence and Morality.?
- 4-22: Washington-Pacific invested $4 million to buy a tract of land and plant some young pine trees. The trees can be...
- 10 Lab Mcq
- Psychological Health
- Documented Essay on two cases of overobedience to military authority in wartime