This project is about your nutrition and effects of your under/over consumption of nutrients and physical activity. I would like for you to write about your nutrients intake and physical activity from your Fitday.com reports. I've listed specific nutrients and information below for you to discuss.
Register in Fitday.com (Links to an external site.). Track your food, beverages (including water), snacks, and activities for two days (1 weekday 1 weekend day) on the Daily Food Log, and write a summary of about your intake of the following nutrients and physical activity, and the effects of over- or under- consumption of each (must be discussed): 1) Calories, 2) carbohydrates, 3) fats, 4) protein, 5) sodium, 6) vitamin C, 7) iron, and 8) physical activity. Please take a look at MyPlate.gov (Links to an external site.) for Dietary Guidelines for Americans (Links to an external site.) and other helpful information.
See serving sizes for quantities. Note that more than one serving size is recommended for most foods.
- Include all required information regarding the seven (7) items listed above.
- Explain the effects of over- or under-consumption of each nutrient and physical activity.
- How does your intake of the nutrients above compare to the RDA (recommended daily allowance)? Review the 1 week (not daily) summary.
- How does your physical activity compare to the recommendations (see your textbook)?
- Be sure to (MLA) cite all claims or factual information! Don't guess with MLA format! How to cite using MLA format (Links to an external site.)
- Minimum cover page + 2 pages essay + works cited page= 4 pages minimum
- You can include any additional nutrient intake that you observe from the reports.
- Provide information (from a reliable source) about how your health can be affected if you continue your eating patterns long-term. I suggest you use American Heart Association, National Institute of Health (NIH), or other well - know sources. A Google search doesn't always generate a reliable source.
- I suggest that you include your textbook as one of your two required references. Information has to be properly cited.
- You can write in first person, but be careful not to write like you speak or text!
All information from your textbook or an outside (reliable) source must be MLA cited- don’t guess! Go to Cerritos College Library for MLA formatting or Bibme.com (Links to an external site.) or Easybib.com (Links to an external site.) for your works cited and parenthetical citations. Include all of your references at the end of your summary.
Only 1 quote allowed- use your own words! Your paper will be checked for plagiarizing and you can view the similarity report.
See the rubric below for point distribution.
Organization 3 points Content Knowledge 21 points Grammar and Spelling 4 points MLA Format 2 points
- Homework Pro
- Dr shamille Clara
- RESPECT WRITER
- Quickly answer
- Catherine Owens
- PROF washington watson
- kristine tutor
- kim woods
- Rey writer
- Phd isaac newton
- brilliant answers
- Emily Michael
- Terry Roberts
- Miss Professor
- phyllis young
- Emily Clare
- Wendy Lewis
- wizard kim
- ENS. writer
- prof avril
- nadia tutor
- Proff work phd
- Dr. Elahi
- RELIABLE PAPERS
- Eva Green
- Dr.smart mituki
- Saad Fahim
- Stano 001
- Dr Nawazish
- chinsky harrie
- Statistics Class
- For Tutor: ANYHELP
- bus com and cricital thinking week 2
- need help with a small java program
- HLTH320 DB
- English 2 First Chapter and Second Chapter
- There are 2 question for this assignment. Please answer all question pertaining to the assignment and each question should be 200 words in length.
- Principles of Security