Nursing Standardized Simulation (David Montanari)ngtdodamiwn
David Montanari is a 19-year-old male who suffered a T4-T5 burst fracture and a right scapula fracture as a result of a motorcycle accident on Sunday. He underwent spinal fusion on Sunday evening and has had an uneventful recovery period. David has no sensation or movement below the nipple line and is bedbound. He is frustrated and anxious about his condition and is refusing postoperative interventions, including pain medication and use of the incentive spirometer.
REVIEW AND COMPLETE PRIOR TO THE START OF PRE-BRIEFING:
In order to prepare for the simulation, you are required to complete the pre-briefing questions below and submit to the faculty facilitating the simulation prior to the start of pre-briefing. If you do not complete the pre-briefing questions below and submit to faculty facilitating the simulation prior to the start of pre-briefing, you will not be permitted to participate in the simulation.
Please keep in mind you will also be required to recognize a variety of signs and symptoms linked to abnormalities in these skills.
1. What are three nursing interventions for a post-operative patient?
2. What patient findings might you notice for a patient with immobility issues?
3. Describe complications that can occur as a result of immobility for all body systems.
PLEASE USE APA FORMAT AND INCLUDE REFERENCES LESS THAN 5 YEARS OLD
- 2 years ago
- rock music questions
- PHC-215: Healthcare Research Methods
- SAFETY AND ACCIDENT PREVENTION
- Ashford HSM 305 Full Week 4: Assignment + Discussions
- A Work Discussion Board in 12 Hours
- Statistics 221 ILab homework
- cis 175 discussion week 1
- 5 Homework Help
- The Topic Below are some additional websites for you to explore. Please do so and comment briefly what you find in each. Select any company you are interested in and see what you can find out about that company through these sites. For example, try using
- Research Paper