Nursing Assignment (two parts)
Discuss your current practice setting (I work on a cardiac unit) and how informatics is involved in your practice. Include what work-related tasks you complete using healthcare informatics and what server your facility uses (We use epic) . Lastly, think of one or two topics for the Signature Assignment project (look ahead to Module 8 for details) you will complete during this course and provide a brief description.
Please provide a brief description of Electronic Health Records: as this would be the topic for my project
Introduction to Theory in Healthcare Informatics
Write an essay addressing each of the following points/questions. Be sure to completely answer all the questions for each number item. There should be three sections, one for each item number below, as well the introduction (heading is the title of the essay) and conclusion paragraphs. Separate each section in your paper with a clear heading that allows your professor to know which bullet you are addressing in that section of your paper. Support your ideas with at least three (3) citations in your essay. Make sure to reference the citations using the APA writing style for the essay. The cover page and reference page do not count towards the minimum word amount. Review the rubric criteria for this assignment.
Write an essay addressing the following prompts:
- Electronic health records (EHRs) are easier to read than the paper charts of the past, but many complain that healthcare providers are focusing too much on the computer screen instead of the patient.
- Is this due to lack of skill or training, poor computer system design, or just the nature of computer charting?
- Is patient care suffering from the implementation of EHRs?
- Charting in an EHR consist of clicking boxes, do you feel this provides enough detail about the patient, condition, and events if there was a law suit?
- Hebda, Hunter and Czar (2019) identify three types of data that is currently being tracked by organizations (p. 46).
- Identify and explain another type of data, specific to your practice, that is being tracked by an organization.
- Why do you feel this data is important to track?
- Identify and discuss the organization that is tracking the data.
- Are there any ethical concerns with an outside organization tracking this data, explain and give examples?
- In this week’s discussion post, you identified and explain the topic selected for the project.
- Provide a description of your selected topic based on input from the discussion forum. What is your project, why is it relevant to this class, and why is it important to you?
- Identify an informatics/healthcare theory from pages 29-30 of the textbook that aligns with the project and explain why.
Length: 500 words per essay prompt/each section (1500 total for this assignment)
Structure: Include a title page and reference page in APA style. These do not count towards the minimal word amount for this assignment. All APA Papers should include an introduction and conclusion.
References: Use the appropriate APA style in-text citations and references for all resources utilized to answer the questions. Include at least three (3) scholarly sources to support your claims.
Attached are pages from the textbook to help with the assignment
- Emma Bunton
- Prof. Mintella
- PROF. ANN
- Prof. Eliud Peterson
- Business Writer
- Math Guruu
- Ranchoddas Chanchad PhD
- Karim Asad
- Agher Editor
- KATHERINE BECKS
- RESPECT WRITER
- prof. Speedstar
- Jenny Boom
- Wendy Lewis
- Michelle Owens
- Catherine Owens
- Dr shamille Clara
- brilliant answers
- ENS. writer
- kim woods
- Prof. Kaylinlopez
- Dr.Tournier Wood
- Genuine Genius
- prof avril
- Prof sarmwei
- The quA+lity
- SMA Pro
- Miss Professor
- Homework Pro
- Adrian Monroe
- Paula Hog
- Tiny Chris
- Zack Cooper
- nadia tutor
- writer respect
- Dr R Judy Mark
- maria jason
- Dr Candice_2547
- bus 475 final exam
- A sensitive parent can do _____ to convert a “difficult” baby into an infant who can regulate emotions and who...
- This is for Brittswain 1000-1600 words APA and EXCEL graphs deadline 4/19/2013 8 pm ET
- MKT 499
- Complete the two activities in the attachments.
- MATH PLEASE
- You have $24.00 to purchase grapes and strawberries for a party. Grapes cost $1.50 per pound and strawberries cost $2.00...
- Twenty-three year old Tawana Brown takes a 450 IU vitamin A pill each morning. What percent of her U.S. RDA...
- need help please
- Global Brand Marketing
Introduction to Theory in Healthcare Informatics
Write an essay addressing each of the following points/questions. Be sure to completely answer all the questions for each number item. There …
Write an essay addressing each of the following points/questions. Be sure to completely answer all the questions for each number item. There should be three sections, one for each item number …