Nursin informatics nurse practioner
Please no more than 10 % plagerize
lactmed is the website that is my birth month that has to be used
This assignment is due no later than the Sunday of Week 6 by 11:59 PM MT.
Total Points Possible: 200 Points
Preparation and Paper Outline:
PART 1: The medical application selection for this assignment is contingent upon the month of your birthday. Use the table below to identify the Medical App for this assignment.
Your Birth Month
Medical App for Assignment
PART 2: Answer the Medical App Critical Appraisal questions thoughtfully and comprehensively. Use the criteria headings on this outline as the headings on your properly APA- formatted paper.
NAME: What is the name of the app?
AUTHOR: Who created, developed, or maintains the app? Explain.
ENDORSEMENT: Is the app licensed by the Food and Drug Administration, other government agency, or endorsed by an academic institution or medical professional organization? Explain.
OPERATION: Which platform (mobile or web-based) is suitable for the app and why?
AESTHETICS: Is the information displayed in a way that is easy to navigate? Is it easy to use? Can you use it without instructions? Explain.
PURPOSE: What is the intended purpose or use of the app?
CLINICAL DECISION MAKING: What influence does the app have on clinical decision making? Explain.
SAFETY: Is there potential for patient harm? Explain.
USER: For whom is the app intended (providers, patients, or others)? Explain.
DISTRIBUTION: Is it designed for local use or wider distribution? Explain.
CREDIBILITY: How credible are the sources of information? How do you know? Explain.
RELEVANCE: How current is the information in the app? When was the last update? Is the content consistent with evidence-based literature or best practices/standards of care? Explain.
PART 3: Provide one example of an appropriate patient or clinical scenario for this app. The example should include the following details:
Patient Age-population (Pediatric, Adult, Geriatric)
Clinical Setting (Hospital, Private Practice, Extended Living Facility)
History of Present Illness and Diagnosis or Condition
Provide a detailed description of the app in your example. When will the app be implemented (at the Point-of-care or elsewhere)? Who will use the app? What potential impact will it have on the scenario? Incorporate the critical appraisal information from Part 2. Provide one evidence-based scholarly article as a reference to support clinical decision making.
This assignment will be graded on the quality of the information, inclusion of one evidence-based scholarly resource, use of citations, use of Standard English grammar, and organization based on the required components (see the paper headings and content details in Part 1).
The length of the paper is to be between 1,000 and 1,500 words, excluding title page and reference list.
Create this assignment using Microsoft (MS) Word. You can tell that the document is saved as a MS Word document because it will end in ".docx."
APA format (6th edition) is required in this assignment, explicitly for in-text citations and the reference list. Use 12-point Times New Roman font with 1-inch margins and double spacing. See the APA manual for details regarding proper citation. See resources under Course Resources, "Guidelines for Writing Professional Papers" for further clarification.
* Scholarly Sources: Only scholarly sources are acceptable for citation and reference in this course. These include peer-reviewed publications, government reports, or sources written by a professional or scholar in the field. The textbooks and lessons are NOT considered to be outside scholarly sources. For the threaded discussions and reflection posts, reputable internet sources such as websites by government agencies (URL ends in .gov) and respected organizations (often ends in .org) can be counted as scholarly sources. The best outside scholarly source to use is a peer-reviewed nursing journal. You are encouraged to use the Chamberlain library and search one of the available databases for a peer-reviewed journal article. The following sources should not be used: Wikipedia, Wikis, or blogs. These websites are not considered scholarly as anyone can add to these. Points will be deducted from the rubric if the site does not demonstrate scholarship or quality. Current outside scholarly sources must be published with the last 5 years.
- MEERAB NAEEM
- Amanda Smith
- Homework Pro
- PROF washington watson
- Dr R Judy Mark
- wizard kim
- jim claire
- Doctor Okumu
- brilliant answers
- Writing King
- Angelina May
- Camile Faith
- EXCELLENT GRADES
- kim woods
- RESPECT WRITER
- Wendy Lewis
- Colossal Genius
- Terry Roberts
- Dr shamille Clara
- Emily Michael
- Dr Ava_Mia
- Emily Clare
- Miss Professor
- Jessica Luis
- Paula Hog
- Dr Candice_2547
- Jenny Boom
- Dr. Elahi
- Maham Malik
- Eva Green
- Stano 001
- Casey Celia
- phyllis young
- RELIABLE PAPERS
- professor mitch
- Dr.Sanam sheikh
- Saad Fahim
- "Pay and Benefits Outside the United States" BUS DIS2 W9
- Directions: Answer the following questions on a separate document. Explain how you reached the answer or show your work if a mathematical calculation is needed, or both. Submit your assignment using the assignment link in the course shell. This homework a
- "Proposal" Assignment- HRMD 650
- Planning a Public Relations Campaign --- Uber company
- BUS610 Wk2 Disc2
- Zeek the Geek 8
- BUS600 Week 3 Assignment
- ADJ135 Becoming a Lawyer
- Margaret Sanger