NUR-631 GI PPTcnoreus
MINIMUM OF15 POWER POINT SLIDES WITH DETAIL SPEAKER NOTES ON EACH. REFERENCE PAGE IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE 15 POWER POINT SLIDES.
A patient presents in the ER with a severely low hemoglobin and hematocrit count. Symptomatology includes listlessness, pale, pallor, and hypotensive. The initial assumption is blood loss via the gastrointestinal tract.
As either an FNP or an AG-ACNP student, provide an initial evaluation for either a pediatric or an adult patient. In addition, include the following in your presentation:
- The presentation of the patient
- A list of possible conditions that present similarly based on the patient's symptoms
- A list of treatment modalities
- A rationale explaining the possible conditions
- A rationale explaining the treatment
- a year ago
- Preparing to Conduct Business Research: Part 1
- MIS T2
- BUS 317 Week 1 Discussion 2 ( Advertising Agencies ) - Tutorial Contains Two Answers For This Discussion - A Graded - Best Tutorial - Quality Work - Latest Syllabus
- Explain the five constraints and conditions that guide the creation of state policies.
- Short essays after reading
- IT project assignment 3
- accounts as discussed 1