Numerical Analysis Subject help1
1. What is the difference between an array, a matrix, and a vector?
2. Answer the following questions for the array shown here.
a) What is the size of c?
(b) What is the value of c(2,3)?
(c) List the subscripts of all elements containing the value 0.6.
3. Determine the size of the following arrays. Check your answers by entering the arrays into MATLAB and using the whos command or the Workspace Browser. Note that the later arrays may depend on the definitions of arrays defined earlier in this exercise.
(a) u = [10 20*i 10+20];
(b) v = [-1; 20; 3];
(c) w = [1 0 -9; 2 -2 0; 1 2 3];
(d) x = [u' v];
(e) y(3,3) = -7;
(f) z = [zeros(4,1) ones(4,1) zeros(1,4)'];
(g) v(4) = x(2,1);
4. What is the value of w(2,1) in the w array calculated in part (c)?
5. What is the value of x(2,1) in the x array calculated in part (d)?
6. What is the value of y(2,1) in the y array calculated in part (e)?
7. What is the value of v(3) after statement (g) is executed?
- Navigating Faith and Work: As an event planner, you are trusted to be the steward of another's resources. It is the responsibility of the event planner to be financially responsible and utilize every dollar with the utmost care. Matthew 25:46 reminds us t
- Assignment 2: Eating Disorders
- Chapter Case Study
- Business Communications
- Need ASAP TONIGHT!!
- ***FOR MISS PROFESSOR ONLY***
- shadowing paper
- must follow all instruction with links to answers not just the web page (complete extra credit)
- Statistical Engineering Frameworks