Preventing falls while in the hospital
: Students will review the California Nurse Practice Act (NPA) and a literature review on hospital policies and procedures and write a brief essay describing the major functions of each.
-The assignment was for you to simply write that the NPA is the state law that dictates how registered nurses are permitted to practice within each state. -----=---Additionally, hospital policies are very specific rules that give great detail on how an R.N. may practice.
-For example, the NPA tells us we must provide care, comfort and safety for our patients.
-One way to keep them safe is by preventing falls.
-The hospital policy will then detail how, what, with what type of solution, and how frequently.
-In addition to this there will be a separate policy on the use of bedrails.
-thesis or a purpose statement.
- 4 years ago
- 2 news writng assignments
- DO MY Geography lab 4
- Review the material in sections 14.5 and 14.6 of your text. These sections provide an overview of the PERT and...
- History 162 project proposal
- ACC 564 WEEK 8 DISCUSSION (5 DIFFERENT ANSWERS POSTED)
- english 205 week3B
- University DB
- Week 3 - Discussion 1 & Week 3 - Discussion 2 ESE633: Collaborative Relationships & Transition
- Analyze the data for #1. Remember that SPSS assumes that all the scores