Network Security BreachesCyberG
Learning Objectives and Outcomes
- Identify and describe real-world, high-profile network security breaches.
Assignment RequirementsYou are an experienced employee of the DigiFirm Investigation Company. Chris, your team leader, said the company has a new potential client. Acme e-Goods is a well-known outfit that markets its products over the Internet. The company has a large-scale network that houses a great amount of sensitive customer information they want to protect.Acme e-Goods is seeking proposals from private forensic firms. The company is considering keeping a firm on retainer that could immediately respond to any network security incidents.Chris has a number of people involved in preparing DigiFirm's proposal and wants you to get involved. He wants you to find examples of actual high-profile network security breaches that have occurred so DigiFrim can show Acme e-Goods just how common network security breaches are becoming, and that Acme is not immune.
For this assignment:
- Search for examples of high-profile network security breaches. You can use the regular press, technology- or security-specific sources, or generic white papers from security firms or professional associations.
- Write a report that describes three of these incidents. Include the following information:
- The organization that was targeted
- The nature of the breach
- The impact of the incident
- The resolution, if any
- Course textbook
- Internet access
Submission RequirementsFormat:Microsoft WordFont:Arial, size 12, double-spaceCitation Style:Follow your school's preferred style guideLength:1-2 page
- I searched for examples of high-profile network security breaches.
- I wrote a report that describes three of these incidents, including the organization that was targeted, the nature of the breach, the impact of the incident, and the resolution, if any.
- I organized the information appropriately and clearly.
- I created a professional, well-developed report with proper documentation grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- 4 months ago
- comparison contrast essay
- Total Quality Management Tools
- stats homework
- Strayer MKT505 week 5-11 discussions-Interactive Activity: Global Business Today 34624
- 250 words #
- Discussion post
- Discussion 4 - Swimming with the Fishes
- Multinational Corporation
- A company issues 15-year, $1,000 par-value bonds,with a coupon rate of 5%.
- Macroeconomics Question