Training and Development Program
The course's final project is the development of a complete training program, using the ADDIE model. Your final project submission should include work you have completed in study activities and assignments from Units 4–8, with modifications based on feedback and appropriate linkages, to make one comprehensive training program. Your finalized training program should be clear, comprehensive, and precise enough for another trainer to present.
By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies:
- Assess an organization's strategic plan for training.
- Demonstrate effective training program design, development, and implementation.
- Demonstrate effective training program measurement and evaluation.
- Assess the impact of technology on an organization's training strategy.
Link all of the following training program project components together, incorporating peer feedback you have received in relevant course discussions and the instructor feedback you have received on your unit assignments.
- Unit 4: Designing a Training Program.
- Unit 5: Project – Recommending a Training Method (study activity).
- Unit 6: Developing a Training Lesson Plan.
- Unit 7: Developing a Training Evaluation Plan.
- Unit 8: Project – Creating a Distance Learning Module (study activity).
Your final project assignment should incorporate all of the following:
- A training needs analysis for your selected training topic.
- Training objectives for your training activities.
- An analysis of training methods for each learning objective.
- An analysis of the effectiveness of each training method on a trainee's motivation to learn.
- An illustration of how practice and feedback are incorporated to measure the transfer of learning.
- A timeline for your training program.
- A summary of how a distance learning module fits into the overall training program.
- Written communication: Write in a professional style with correct grammar, usage, and mechanics.
- Resources: Include at least 1 peer-reviewed resource that is not from ATD or SHRM.
- APA formatting: Use APA (6th edition) style and formatting to present your references and citations.
- Length of paper: 14–16 typed, double-spaced pages.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12-point.
Refer to the Training and Development Program Scoring Guide to ensure that you meet the grading criteria for this assignment.
- Discount Tutor
- Sheena A.Easton
- hifsa shaukat
- The grAde
- Asad Ullah
- Business Writer
- Amanda Smith
- Phd isaac newton
- nadia tutor
- prof avril
- Catherine Owens
- Homework Pro
- The quA+lity
- Rey writer
- brilliant answers
- Jenny Boom
- RESPECT WRITER
- KATHERINE BECKS
- Prof Double R
- Prof_Marcos A.
- Miss Professor
- phyllis young
- All Works solver
- PERFECT PROF
- Wendy Lewis
- Mary Warnock PhD
- Adrian Monroe
- Tiny Chris
- Dr shamille Clara
- Aliya Malik
- Dr Stuart Sols
- Write a 350-word response regarding the differences between the direct and indirect presentation of cash flows. Why does the Financial...
- statistics REDO
- Determine the 99% confidence interval for the true
- business homework help
- i am awaiting a response from my teacher about seletion on eating disorder.
- INF 220 week 3 assignment
- Which federal agencies and cabinet departments are most important in determining the existence and causes of climate change? Secondly, which ones formulate and execute policies in response to assertions of climate change?
- For DR. Dan: week 6 multiple choice questions
- OMM 622 Week 1 DQ 1 ( Contents of an Annual Report ) ~ 2 Different Answers To Help You Score Better ~ ( Latest Syllabus - Perfect Tutorial - Scored 100% )