Need 500+ words in Apa format with no plagiarism follow instructions below.pandufirebolt
Provide a reflection of at least 500 words (or 2 pages double spaced) of how the knowledge, skills, or theories Emerging Threats & Countermeas (ITS-834) have been applied, or could be applied, in a practical manner to your current work environment(Software development environment). If you are not currently working, share times when you have or could observe these theories and knowledge could be applied to an employment opportunity in your field of study.
- Provide a 500 word (or 2 pages double spaced) minimum reflection.
- Use of proper APA formatting and citations. If supporting evidence from outside resources is used those must be properly cited.
- Share a personal connection that identifies specific knowledge and theories from this course.
- Demonstrate a connection to your current work environment. If you are not employed, demonstrate a connection to your desired work environment.
- You should not, provide an overview of the assignments assigned in the course. The assignment asks that you reflect how the knowledge and skills obtained through meeting course objectives were applied or could be applied in the workplace.
- 10 months ago
- Ashford MGT 330 Entire Course Work
- BUS 433 Week 3 Organization Changed Strategy
- POWER II
- Explain why the four steps involved in the controlling function are important. Why is a good understanding of the various ratios used by accountants and managers important to the controlling function?
- FIN 534 Assignment 3
- Humanities discussion 3
- ABS 200 Entire course
- Internal and External Equity Comparison
- Bagels by the Bay are a new eating establishment located in Three Harbors, Michigan.
np2 years ago
Enterprise Risk Management Practical Connection Assignment
Provide a reflection of at least 500 words (or 2 pages double spaced) of how the knowledge, skills, or theories of this course have been …2 years ago
- 2 years ago
a year ago
mea year ago
assigbmenta year ago
.a year ago
naaaa year ago
NAAa year ago
- a year ago