Use a one-page newspaper or single-panel brochure format to present a personal narration of a transformation of your choice from a point in your childhood to today. You might discuss a career aspiration you had as a child, transition to the job you held as a teenager, and lastly, explain the profession you maintain today. Use connecting ideas to ensure you have a cohesive essay, which will ultimately (in the conclusion) explain what you learned from this transformation. For example, how and why did you go from point A (job 1) to point B (job 2) and then on to point C (job 3)? Or, you might consider illustrating a transformation based on a way of life or philosophy.
- a year ago
- can you do it in less than 8 hrs?
- Biology plan
- POL 201 Week 5 DQ 1
- English essay
- Learning Contract Project ( see the attachment below for question detail)
- 25 multiple questions in Finance
- competitive Advantage and Competitive Environment questions
- Dr. Sidney Discussion Please Due by Tuesday
- reflective on essay 1