Using the recommendation you provided in Milestone One, develop a strategic plan to implement the innovation and gain competitive advantage. Use the Sales Forecast, Comparative Growth Data and Comparative Operating Statistics to complete this milestone.
- Analyze the competitors’ relative strengths in the marketplace.
Write a short paragraph describing the growth rate of each competitor. You will get the solution from the comparative growth data sheet.
How much of the market does each competitor now own? Do you see a trend of gaining or losing market share? Present your findings using Power BI.Perform your analysis for the cars and trucks category. Create pie charts using columns C and F from the comparative growth Excel sheet in Power BI.
Perform your analysis for the connected cars and trucks category. Create pie charts using columns H and K from the comparative growth Excel sheet in Power BI.
Determine each competitor’s financial strength by looking at their comparative operating data.
- Explain how your company’s market share compares to your competitors’.
Is your company gaining or losing market share? Expand on the analysis done in Task 1 above and explain the major factors behind the change in market share.
What is your company’s growth potential in the industry?
How do your company’s financials look compared to your competitors’?
- Identify future potential total available market (TAM) and growth for each chosen product/service and technology.
What is the TAM for cars and light trucks?
What is the TAM for IoT-connected cars and light trucks?
What is the projected compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for cars and light trucks?
What is the projected CAGR for IoT-connected cars and light trucks?
Identify the fastest-growing competitor.
- Identify ways to adjust if business conditions change.
What can you do if your customers are slow to respond (buy) the innovation?
What can you do if one competitor is overtaking all the others, including your company?
- Describe the steps your company needs to take from concept outline to launch. Consider your learning from the previous two modules to ensure the steps are easy to understand for your team.
What is the size of development that will be required?
Will you require additional capital and personnel?
How would you approach determining the timeline from the beginning of development until initial product launch?
Guidelines for Submission
Submit a Word document of 5 pages, devoting 1 page to each critical element described above. Include a graphic using Power BI for competitors’ relative strengths (p. 1). Place the graphic at the top of the page with bullets underneath. Sources should be cited according to APA style. Consult the Shapiro Library APA Style Guide for more information on citations.
- a month ago
- DIscussion due at 3pm pacific time on 7/15/2017, questions due on 7/16/17
- Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM)*****Already A++ Rated Tutorial*****Use as Guide Paper*****
- PCN-509 Topic 2 DQ 2
- PCN-445 Topic 6 DQ 2
- Healthcare Marketing and Strategy*****Already A++ Rated Tutorial*****Use as Guide Paper*****
- 3 pages essay about homeless and community service
- Assignments for Tutor Alayna
- Compare and Contrast
- Competencies Differentiate behavioral traits and highly effective habits of successful operations managers. Instructions You have recently received a promotion from operations team lead to operations manager. The organization you work for has established
You work as a middle manager for one of the top U.S. producers of luxury and mass-market automobiles and trucks. The chief technology officer (CTO) of the company from the course …12 days ago
In the highly competitive automotive market, it is critical to keep up with current technology to stay in or get ahead in the marketplace. To remain competitive, companies must …12 days ago