MySQL Vs PostgreSQL
Some asked about the Difference between MySQL and PostgreSQL: https://www.homeworkmarket.com/questions/mysql-vs-postgresql
Here I am giving you the answer:
- The architectural difference between MySQL and PostgreSQL is that MySQL is a relational database management system whereas, PostgresSQL is object-relational database management system.
- MySQL is supported by the following operating system, Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, BSD, UNIX, z/OS, Symbian, AmigaOS. However, the PostgreSQL is supported by Windows, Mac OS X, Linux and BSD but not by UNIX, z/OS, Symbian, AmigaOS.
- MySQL is the product of Oracle Corporation while PostgreSQL is a product of Global Development Group.
- My SQL programming language is not extensible whereas, the programming language PostgreSQL is highly extensible.
- In MySQL, the phpMyAdmin tool provides GUI and SQL interface. However, in PostgreSQL, the pgAdmin tool provides GUI and SQL interface.
- In MySQL, Mysqldump, and XtraBackup tools provides backup. On the other hands, PostgresSQL provides complete backup online.
- MySQL provides temporary tables but does not provide materialized view. However, PostgreSQL provides temporary table and also the materialized view.
- MySQL does not offers data domain object whereas, PostgreSQL provide data domain object.
For More information visit here: https://hackr.io/blog/postgresql-vs-mysql
- professor mitch
- Miss Brigit
- Paula Hog
- university work
- Tiny Chris
- nadia tutor
- Jessica Luis
- Catherine Owens
- Urgent Tutor
- EXCELLENT GRADES
- Angelina May
- Rey writer
- Miss Professor
- kim woods
- James Wang'du
- Dr. Elahi
- Emily Michael
Other questions 10
- Answer questions for the case
- a costume designer is preparing costumes for 22 dancers.she pays $373.78 for the materials.she later decides to buy gloves that...
- APA Format graded essay on anxiety
- criminal justice assignments and healthcare commun. discussion post
- report 2-3 pages
- Refer to Chapters 10 and 19. Discuss the significant differences in the types of international tax practices and the progress that has been made in resolving the differences.
- rhetorical analysis
- Benchmark - Supply Chain Integration
- Assignment 12 pages