Must have programming experience in android studiomichyestaldena7
In the prior phase, you started work on some of the application’s graphical user interface (GUI). In this assignment, you will add a data entry form to the GUI and create a local database that will synchronize data to the isolated storage container of the mobile device.
The following are the steps that you need to accomplish:
- Create a second page with a data entry form and the following fields: recipename, category, ingredients, and instructions.
- Make the Category field a dropdown box that contains the recipe categories listed in the Individual Project for Unit 2.
- Create Add and Delete buttons.
- Create the database necessary to store the information associated with the data entry form.
- Modify the application code to support addition and deletion of data in the database.
- Test the application in the Android Phone Emulator.
- Create screenshots of all of the relevant screens of your running application, and save them in a Word document named "yourname_ITSD427_IP3.docx." You should also use this document to describe the work you performed for this assignment, with specific details regarding the locations and changes of the code you created and modified.
- Save and close the project. Zip the entire project, including your screenshots and work description, to a file named "yourname_ITSD427_IP3.zip," and submit the zip file to the dropbox.
"""""""I HAVE THE FILE YOU NEED IN ORDER TO WORK ON THIS PART""""""
1.DUE IN 3 DAYS.......
2.MESSAGE ME FOR MORE DETAILS AND MUST HAVE PROGRAMMING........ 3.EXPERIENCE IN ANDROID APPLICATION.........
4.ALSO MUST HAVE ANDROID STUDIO.......
- 3 years ago
- Chapter 15 - Building Commitments
- Industrial Revolution and Imperialism
- Sociology of the family
- PLEASE ASAP I NEED THIS ESSAY DONE
- ACC 545 Lee Corporation Equity Scenario (1)
- QNT351 Reflection
- who would like to do my geometric homework 3-4 pages
- Health Insurance Plan