Multicontextual Life cycleecdgp
In this assignment, you will explain the Multicontextual Life Cycle Framework as well as completing a self-genogram of your family system. Complete the “Multicontextual Life Cycle Framework” worksheet. This assignment assesses the following programmatic competency: 6.1: Analyze the forms and functions of families at different developmental stages.
In order to analyze a family system, it is important to understand the multisystem structure. This assignment will help you learn this concept.
First, create a self-genogram of your family system, looking at it through the multisystem lens. Complete your family’s genogram and discuss your family system in terms of the family life cycle.
The genogram can be handwritten and scanned, done as a PDF, or done using Word tools to ensure it can be uploaded to LoudCloud. You can also go to the following site or another similar genogram site of your choice to download the GenPro software.
Use the different phases listed in Figure 1.5 of the textbook to look at both the emotional process of transition and the second order tasks (If you have a large family, pick six to eight key individuals including yourself to discuss). Relate this to what your family members are going through in their lives presently (you can include key moments of the past – someone passing away, going through cancer treatment, miscarriage, etc.):
- All family members
- Include ages (if known), marriages, divorces, deaths
- Substance use identified
- Mental illness identified
- All relationship dynamics
- 2 years ago
- ethics in health care
- Homeland Security forum response 312
- a piece of wood has a mass of 15.196 grams and a volume of 0.1266L. What is its dentistry in...
- Internship report 2000 words health informatic in Hospital
- chapter 12 home work
- THE MILLIONAIRE NEXT DOOR Assignment
- Fabricant Manufacturing Project and begin tasks related to initiation Paper
- Week 3: Discussion and Blog Student Response
- Counterterrorism versus Counterinsurgency
- For The grAde