Movie Paper 1&2kofikumi
You're off to a great start! A couple of comments:
-- Capitalize your film's title in the first paragraph. Be aware of grammar generally.
-- You could consider expanding/adding to your paper director/actor bios, cinematography, editing, music, sound, the film's influence on other films and what was the social context of the film, meaning how did it reflect its time period.
-- You may want to add a few more references.
Otherwise, it's developing wonderfully.
- 4 months ago
- Create and write your own scenario about a specific population. Then, answer the following questions about your scenario ...
- The table gives the number of miles per gallon in a city ...
- FOR EXCEPTIONAL PROFF ONLY
- MAT 543 WEEK 6 DISCUSSION
- Foreign Investment Decision
- Cognitive Psychology
- External Environments
- A new Ambulatory Surgery Center
- Discussion Boards
- NOT RATED
please see the attached4 months ago