Discussion post week 7
"Great Composers and Color Analysis" Please respond to the following, using sources under the Explore heading as the basis of your response:Determine whether you prefer Debussy or Mahler, and explain the reasons why. Identify one (1) element within a work that you find interesting or intriguing by either composer, with regard to the manner in which the work is performed or conducted. Mahler was said to have dominated the music scene in the nineteenth century. I did enjoy his pieces. I especially enjoy the way it can be so upbeat and make your heart race and in the next second it is like he is coddling a baby. I have to say I liked the piece by Mahler the best. The Debussy piece was ok but it might have put me to sleep where Mahler’s music has such mood swings from frame to frame it makes you have to listen to see where it takes you next. The element I found interesting was in a Mahler piece. The conductor spoke of it as if it were contorted like in a house of mirrors.
At least 125 words.
- 2 months ago
- Public Health and Environmnet Help
- A+ Answers
- ACC 291 Week 2 Learning Team Learning Team Reflection
- Assignment 1: LASA 2: Final Project: Final Research Paper
- Company Assessment 4-6 PAGES
- Financial Accounting 800-1250 words APA format
- BUSINESS LAW
- discussion question for art appreciation
- BCOM 230 Week 1 Individual Assignment Behavior and Communication Paper
- 4 Macro economic questions