Module 4 SPSS Data InterpretationBerrioe1
Review the SPSS output file that reports the results of the related samples t-test to compare the number of U.S. states where each brand was sold in 2008 with the number of U.S. states where those same brands were sold in 2012. For each brand, there is one value for the number of states in 2008 and another value for the number of states in 2012, making this a repeated measure. Answer the following questions based on your observations of the SPSS output file:
- What was the mean number of U.S. states in which all of the beer brands were sold in 2008?
- What was the mean number of U.S. states in which all of the beer brands were sold in 2012?
- Was there a significant difference in the number of states in which these beer brands were sold in 2008 versus 2012? Report the results of the t-test as follows: t(df value) = ___, and p-value.
- a year ago
- Week 3
- Paper on resources for children who are victims of crimes
- Training Objectives and SMART Goals Paper Building on your assignment from last week, where you used a SWOT and gap analysis to conduct a needs assessment on a particular company, identify a specific training need from that assessment, and identify a grou
- American Government Unit I
- research 3 paper
- eigenvalues and eigenvector quiz
- For EXPERT_RESEARCHER ONLY assignment 1-8
- Organizational Theory & Behavioral "Questions"