Module 04 Course Project - Writing Compliance ProceduresSlugger
As a continuation to examining your policies, review for procedures that may relate to them.
- In a 4-page paper, describe the procedures for each of the two compliance plans. NOTE: procedures are not the same thing as policies. Policies (Module 03) sets the parameters for decision-making, while procedures explains the "how". The procedures should be step-by-step instructions, and may include a checklist or process steps to follow.
- Break each procedure section into 2 pages each.
- Remember to support your procedures for each of two plans with a total of three research sources (1-2 per procedure), cited at the end in APA format.
- Write your procedures in a way that all employees will understand at a large medical facility where you are the Compliance Officer.
- Remember, you chose two compliance policy plans under the key compliance areas of Compliance Standards, High-Level Responsibility, Education, Communication, Monitoring/Auditing (for Safety), Enforcement/Discipline, and Response/Prevention. (Check them out if you forget! Remember, you may have written about different policies for the two different compliance plans.)
- 6 months ago
- NOT RATED
It's time to describe the monitoring tools for your two compliance plans in a way that all employees will understand at a large medical facility where you are the Compliance Officer.
6 months ago
- Your …
- NOT RATED
It's time to put your two compliance plans all together into one report. Be sure to implement your instructor feedback and proofread all your work one last time. In addition, check the …6 months ago