Mod 3 assignment.
Take a trip to a local restaurant, big box store, park or airport. Identify your destination.
Be sure to answer the following:
- What kinds of diversity do you see? Describe them.
- Is there a type of diversity that you did not see? What was it?
- Why is it important for businesses to have diverse work forces?
- What kinds of things would managers need to do in order to manage a diverse workforce?
Make sure you also:
- Double space and use complete sentences.
- Submit the assignment by Sunday at 11:59 p.m. EST/EDT.
View the Job Preview Assignment Rubric for more details.
- Amanda Smith
- KATHERINE BECKS
- Emily Blunt
- university work
- RESPECT WRITER
- Catherine Owens
- Dr shamille Clara
- Colossal Genius
- Terry Roberts
- prof avril
- Rey writer
- ANN HARRIS
- Jessica Luis
- Urgent Tutor
- kim woods
- brilliant answers
- Wendy Lewis
- Miss Professor
- Angelina May
- Jenny Boom
- Sara Waynes
- Tiny Chris
- phyllis young
- Certified Papers
- Quickly answer
- writer respect
- Eva Green
- Expert Ahmed
- Ph.D A+ Grade
- Harris Khan
- Dr. Elahi
- Saad Fahim
- Train/Coach Trainers
- BUS 530 Module 4 Case
- MATH 300 Week 10 Assignment 1 Bottling Company Case Study
- Environmental Issues and the Industrial Revolution
- CIS 336 Final Exam
- Discussion 3
- fine Arts in the Modern World: LA_104_
- Continued Bio
- Assist by developing a report analyzing how each of these 3 projects would be communicated to each market segment and how each will help the hospital improve its relationship with the public
Choose an article (newspaper, magazine, industry journal) that relates with one of the management functions (planning, leading, organizing and controlling).
Submit an APA …
In this discussion, you must demonstrate your understanding of the control function. Apply your knowledge of control and discuss your control article. Share knowledge while responding to …
In this discussion you will identify aspects of culture from your workplace.
- Describe your organization’s culture. What kinds of stories do members tell?
- Describe your rituals. What …
In this assignment, you will identify a manager and obtain real-world examples of Mintzberg’s managerial roles. Identify a manager from your previous job, current job or volunteer …
Identify a small business you’d like to open. What types of products or services do you plan to offer?
- Describe trends, your target market and major competitors (size, demographics). …
In a one-page, document, identify a change of people, structure or technology at your job (or former job- you may omit the name if you wish).
Be sure to:
- Describe the change. What was …
Conduct a personal SWOT analysis. Assess your personal strengths and weaknesses (skills, talents).
- What are you good at?
- What do you need to improve?
- What do you enjoy doing?
Identify a for-profit business whom you admire. Scan the business’s environment.
Be sure to:
- Use two pages of text to identify issues, trends, and concerns that could affect an …
In this discussion, you must identify a manager whom you admire (at work, prior jobs, volunteer position).
- Identify their level of management.
- Identify two roles fulfilled by this manager …
In this assignment, you will explore job descriptions and realistic job previews. Research your chosen career fields and gather information on the education, skills (soft, certifications, …