Mobile Application ForensicCyberG
Mobile ForensicsLearning Objectives and Outcomes
- Describe the steps involved in seizing evidence from a mobile device.
- Describe the information a mobile device reveals about the owner.
You are an experienced employee of the DigiFirm Investigation Company. DigiFirm is conducting an employee training activity in which employees describe the process of how they would look for evidence on their own mobile devices.For this assignment, write a report that:
- Details the properties of one of your own mobile devices
- Outlines the steps you would take to seize evidence from your device, including device storage system data, and so on
- A few legal issues related to mobile device forensic activities in general
- Lists the general information that your device reveals about your life
- Course textbook
Submission RequirementsFormat:Microsoft WordFont:Arial, size 12, double-spaceCitation Style:Follow your school's preferred style guideLength:1-2 pages
- I wrote a report that details the properties of one of my mobile devices, outlines the steps I would take to seize evidence from my device, describes a few legal issues related to mobile device forensic activities in general, and lists the general information that my device reveals about my life.
- I created a professional, well-developed report with proper documentation, grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- 4 months ago
- economic test
- ANP W5A1 Discussion Questions
- Show how real people,experiences,events, etc in author's own life become the basis for the fictional characters, events and story lines in his literary works
- The current in a microwave oven is 6.24 A . If the resistance of the ovenâs circuitry is 17.6 â¦...
- Can YOU Help Me
- Week 9 Discussion
- reserved for Expert_Researcher
- Project Management: Integration, Scope, Time, and Communication