This paper is mostly based on the previous paper written, which I also attached.
Here are the readings for the new 2 paragraphs:
- Read Romans 5 (http://www.usccb.org/bible/romans/5)-6 (http://www.usccb.org/bible/romans/6)
- Read Powell, Introducing the New Testament, Chapter 1 on Thessalonians
- Read Fiztmyer on Eschatology (pp. 46-47; #'s 45-47):
And I've also attached the readings that might help with the writing.
- Fitzmyer section on Sin, Death, Satan, and the Flesh in Paul and His Theology, pp. 71-74
- Powell, Introducing the New Testament, Chapter 13 on "Romans."
- Paul's Letter to the Romans (http://www.usccb.org/bible/romans/1)
- Fitzmyer's Paul and His Theology: A Brief Sketch, pp. 24-35, the section about the background of Paul's theology.
- Fitzmyer pp. 1-2. specifics of Paul's biography
- Read Fitzmyer (pp. 49-58) to learn about Paul's Hero
- Powell, Introducing the New Testament, Chapter 18 on "Philippians"
- Paul's letter to the Philippians ( http://www.usccb.org/bible/philippians/1)
Detailed instructions are attached below.
- Emily Blunt
- ENS. writer
- university work
- Amanda Smith
- brilliant answers
- Quickly answer
- Jessica Luis
- Dr Candice_2547
- Megan Tillman
- Emily Michael
- Academic Mentor
- Catherine Owens
- kim woods
- Wendy Lewis
- Terry Roberts
- Tiny Chris
- Rey writer
- RESPECT WRITER
- Jamie Acker
- phyllis young
- Phd christine
- Colossal Genius
- Dr Ava_Mia
- Phd isaac newton
- Dr. Elahi
The assignment is related to the last one, and you'll have to read through those texts and come up with paragraphs then have them smoothly combined with the previous two paragraphs(attached).
This is a complete or incomplete assignment. To receive full credit:
Read Powell, Introducing the NewTestament, Chapter 13 on "Romans." Also be sure to use Powell's website resources to …